What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Crowd Watch

Clifferd

Coach
These games alwways fill late. Guarentee there will be a few thousand that'll still be piling in between now and around the 20 min mark

Raiderdave

First Grade
sides are pretty full in the inner bowl ... nthn end sparse
sthn end okayish , but has those advertising banners taking up a fair bit of room

its in excess of 30K
but only just

T-Boon

Coach
How can you make any observations - let alone recommendations - on a sport you only watch like a quarter of its regular season games?

Well, I've been looking forward to the league all day. I've sat down and watched the first 25 minutes of this game and realised it is slightly boring and typically dour so I am going to go do something constructive. I know the majority of big time league fans think it is fine, but this is not going to attract big crowds or new fans. We need more play making, risk taking and excitement.

El Diablo

Post Whore

Burns

First Grade
Newcastle may be above 20,000?
Looking out from the Andrew Johns stand, the hills are packed. Western side lower stand pretty healthy.

Latest posts