What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Crowd Watch

you mentioned Sydney

sydney this

sydney that

im assuming in a pathetic attempt to indicate Sydney can't draw a crowd
wednesday shows what a clueless clown you are !!

K : )
So what does a fudged crowd of 6000 indicate genius? I also mentioned several other things you've failed to comprehend. But if you want to join the Sydney apologists club with the cat molester go right ahead. It will do wonders for your credibility.

Raiderdave

First Grade
So what does a fudged crowd of 6000 indicate genius? I also mentioned several other things you've failed to comprehend. But if you want to join the Sydney apologists club with the cat molester go right ahead. It will do wonders for your credibility.

what you failed to mention D head
is the 82,259 on wednesday
now

why is that ?

or was that fudged too ? lol

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Actually it's now Mudgee, Bathurst, Perth, Darwin, Adelaide > Sydney. In fact on this weekend we're likely to see crowds in Adelaide, Port Moresby and Toronto that are all bigger than Campbelltown. All those millions thrown at western Sydney paying off.
Geez, imagine a once a season game drawing a crowd.

Can we throw PR, ECT and Cumberland Throw in their own little discussion? It's f**king draining every time coming in here and seeing the same repetitive bullshit
Oh the irony. As opposed to the same Sydney twats saying it was cold or wet and the stadium is too hard to get to and the teams are losing and whatever other repetitive excuses we hear ad nauseum. It's a copy and paste job every f**king week.

BuderusIsaBeast

Juniors
To be fair to the likes of ECT and Perth Red the crowds in Sydney have been horrible this year and we need to start looking at ways to address the problem not pretending it doesn't exist based on things like the weather etc. I understand Sydney can still draw on games like the Easter matches but even those crowd numbers have gone down the last few years

Latest posts