What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Crowd Watch

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Roosters next home game at Central coast in 2 weeks .. should get 15k+

The team should become a travelling roadshow .. like a circus
The game's this coming Saturday you clown.
How was the G today ? Tim
It was good, but I don't see how that's terribly relevant, I'm not in here bagging the NRL at every opportunity.
Two half decent crowds a year and you think you're making a point. How quaint.
But but but according to Timmy that counts in Sydney when it's Anzac Day.
I'm confused, is it two or three?

(reality says its far more than that, but lets only focus on the crap ones!)

[QUOTE="Timmah, post: 12291572, member: 5304]
I'm confused, is it two or three?

(reality says its far more than that, but lets only focus on the crap ones!)[/QUOTE]
You mean the majority.

Crowds are down and all the excuses can't change that. It's cold every winter. There's clubs going shit every year. ANZ is just as shit a venue as ever. The time slots are just as shit as ever. None of these things are new so stop repeating them as if they are.

Billythekid

First Grade
That crowd in Adelaide was fantastic, probably the most impressive this year. Watching 2 out of town teams and with so many top players missing as well. Phenomenal effort.

Raiderdave

First Grade
No RL's biggest crowds are in origin wherever they're played. Melbourne actually smashed that Sydney crowd so there's your point gone. The desperation of the Sydney apologists society to have to compare origin to club crowds speaks for itself.

hahaha
you said Sydney never draws crowds
you never mentioned the word .. club .. til I called you on your stupidity
just an anti sydney rant with barely a thought put into it
froth running down your chin lol

as for origin crowds in Melb played once every 3 years
how is Sydney supposed to get 92000 to a game there when their stadium only seats 82000 ??

sydneys crowds for club games are appalling btw , ive been saying that for 20 years.
but how about you park your near psychotic anti sydney sentiments occaionally & you won't be put in the same basket as PR & that swans tragic dude : )

hahaha
you said Sydney never draws crowds
you never mentioned the word .. club .. til I called you on your stupidity
just an anti sydney rant with barely a thought put into it
froth running down your chin lol

as for origin crowds in Melb played once every 3 years
how is Sydney supposed to get 92000 to a game there when their stadium only seats 82000 ??

sydneys crowds for club games are appalling btw , ive been saying that for 20 years.
but how about you park your near psychotic anti sydney sentiments occaionally & you won't be put in the same basket as PR & that swans tragic dude : )
Where did I say "Sydney never gets crowds"?

When you have to make up what the other person says you know you're f**ked.

And when you claim Sydney gets the biggest crowds, and it only gets bigger than Brisbane because it has a bigger venue, and you're proven wrong you can't make the excuse that it's only because Melbourne have a bigger venue.

Raiderdave

First Grade
Where did I say "Sydney never gets crowds"?

When you have to make up what the other person says you know you're f**ked.

And when you claim Sydney gets the biggest crowds, and it only gets bigger than Brisbane because it has a bigger venue, and you're proven wrong you can't make the excuse that it's only because Melbourne have a bigger venue.

hahahaha
i don't need to make anything up
a small crowd in Sydney ... youre all over it , bashing those keys on your key board like the little warrior you are
a big crowd in sydney ... you go missing , they'll be no comment from you !!

you're so transparent its hilarious

carcharias

Immortal
Does anyone else think that having all the games live on Fox might be a factor in the crowds falling?

Well I've said it all along

Even in great weather and the perfect timeslot I toss up going or not.

I go
But it would very bloody easy to kick back at home with a few beers and the BBQ instead

hahahaha
i don't need to make anything up
a small crowd in Sydney ... youre all over it , bashing those keys on your key board like the little warrior you are
a big crowd in sydney ... you go missing , they'll be no comment from you !!

you're so transparent its hilarious
No. Show me where I said "Sydney never gets a crowd".

Show me. Or admit you're a liar who has to make shit up because you have no point.

BuffaloRules

Coach
Well I've said it all along

Even in great weather and the perfect timeslot I toss up going or not.

I go
But it would very bloody easy to kick back at home with a few beers and the BBQ instead

One of my mates used to go to quite a few games with me but now he can't be arsed since he got Foxtel...

Now when I ask him if he is going he tells me that "there are no queues at the fridge at home"..