What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Crowd Watch

Valheru

Coach
Being at the Adelaide oval was a great experience and good atmosphere too. To be blatantly honest though, it isn't a great ground to watch rugby league. It was very hard to see the sidelines from the cat 1 seats.

beave

Coach
And moving on from bitching at one another.....

What would be a pass mark for todays crowd at Kograh, 11k-12k? Beautiful day today by the looks of it in sydney.

Clifferd

Coach
And moving on from bitching at one another.....

What would be a pass mark for todays crowd at Kograh, 11k-12k? Beautiful day today by the looks of it in sydney.

14-15k

It's a beautiful day & Dragons are still well entrenched inside the 8 and expected to win

beave

Coach
14-15k

It's a beautiful day & Dragons are still well entrenched inside the 8 and expected to win

Well they would want to start rocking up over the next 40mins because it looks tiny at the moment. Though NQ looked the same with 40mins before kickoff so there is hope I guess.

Kograh was always my fave suburban ground in sydney to go to as a fan of the oppostion. Saw NQ win a game there in '03 (the only time I saw us win there) fans on the hill were great to banter with (actually witty retorts and beers exchanging between all of us who had never met before).

lol
present an argument instead of a key board mashing hissy fit you clown

and we'll debate it
K : )
I have. You ignored what I said and made something else up because you couldn't respond honestly.

And then just put 'lol' at the end like all the useless posters who think that's convincing.

horrie hastings

First Grade
Being at the Adelaide oval was a great experience and good atmosphere too. To be blatantly honest though, it isn't a great ground to watch rugby league. It was very hard to see the sidelines from the cat 1 seats.

Yes had to admit the advertising banners boards which ran along the sideline on one side of the field made it impossible to see the side line when you were sitting in the lower seats along the fence. Still though it was a great atmosphere and exciting game. Have worked out where to sit next time if they ever play another game there and also if I ever go again. Still buzzing from the game though.

Raiderdave

First Grade
I have. You ignored what I said and made something else up because you couldn't respond honestly.

And then just put 'lol' at the end like all the useless posters who think that's convincing.

you have have you ?

no
all youve done is moan like an old mole about.... Shitney .. thats not a debate
if its not shitney
its the city country
if its not that , its how badly the nrl is being run
then its back to shitney

did i mention the city country ?
you are less then clueless

oh &

LOL !!

Raiderdave

First Grade
14-15k

narp
11 to 12 looks like it will pull it up
average isn't a strong enough word tbh on a beautiful day in sydney & at the ground supposedly where dragons fans like to watch them play
yeah... suburban grounds are the answer aren't they !!

you have have you ?

no
all youve done is moan like an old mole about.... Shitney .. thats not a debate
if its not shitney
its the city country
if its not that , its how badly the nrl is being run
then its back to shitney

did i mention the city country ?
you are less then clueless

oh &

LOL !!
And you have offered absolutely nothing on any of those topics, or anything else. And when you try to you have to make up what other people say. You are less "than" clueless. You're clueless, dishonest and barely literate.

Latest posts