What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Crowd Watch

Raiderdave

First Grade
And you have offered absolutely nothing on any of those topics, or anything else. And when you try to you have to make up what other people say. You are less "than" clueless. You're clueless, dishonest and barely literate.

keep ranting
its hilarious ..... you can't stop replying to me
or anyone else that challenges your obvious lack of knowledge & insight into

well

everything

lol : )

keep ranting
its hilarious ..... you can't stop replying to me
or anyone else that challenges your obvious lack of knowledge & insight into

well

everything

lol : )
You can't even use capitals or punctuation. You have no right to claim anyone else is lacking in anything.

straw man
noun
  1. 2.
    a person regarded as having no substance or integrity.
I understand why you would desperately want me to stop replying. You not only fit the first definition of straw man but the second as well.

Raiderdave

First Grade
You can't even use capitals or punctuation. You have no right to claim anyone else is lacking in anything.

straw man
noun
  1. 2.
    a person regarded as having no substance or integrity.
I understand why you would desperately want me to stop replying. You not only fit the first definition of straw man but the second as well.

no keep going rainman

you're like an autistic savant , slapping your head over & over
only you have no special skills

" must reinstate city country "

no keep going rainman

you're like an autistic savant , slapping your head over & over
only you have no special skills

So you bring up another topic that has not been mentioned.

The straw man strikes again.

Not only got nothing but repeating that nothing over and over and over.

hahahaha
hasn't been mentioned ??

you sure about that rainman lol?
There's no point me saying tell me where I said reinstate city country because we already know you can't. Doesn't stop you making up shit though. Can't win an argument so just makes up topics no one mentioned and arguments no one made.

straw man
noun
  1. an intentionally misrepresented proposition that is set up because it is easier to defeat than an opponent's real argument.

2. a person regarded as having no substance or integrity.

beave

Coach
The hill was packed. I couldn't see the tv view cos I was in the thick of the crowd. It did fill up late as the game started.. 10k is a pass mark for only 1 Sydney team at a suburban ground.

10k isn't a pass mark mate.

OldPanther

Coach
Do the out of sydney games get bigger crowds because they have more leaague supporters or because they get less games? If they get weekly games their crowds could drop as well.

Latest posts