What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Crowd Watch

Perth Red

Post Whore
Yeh Like the "use it or lose it" threat. We have a long history of caving in, but yeh this time may be different lol

Teddyboy

First Grade
Why don't NRL fans from all clubs get together and do a mass protest outside HQ alongside petition's etc ?

Emu01

Juniors
Why don't NRL fans from all clubs get together and do a mass protest outside HQ alongside petition's etc ?

Great idea! But people just can't be bothered ( like attending games).

I tried to organise protests and marches against Peter Doust outside Saints leagues a few years ago.

We had about 24 people show up despite hundreds of people saying they would show up.

El Diablo

Post Whore
the people that complain the most about crowds never go to games so they wouldn't go to a protest

Tosser never leaves the nuthouse

Raiderdave

First Grade
11639 @ shark park

cripes
thats very ordinary
I mean they're supposed to be the premiers or has no one told sharks fans ??
on a balmy winters night in Sydney thats a dud of a crowd

Apey

Staff member
I like the Saturday 3pm timeslot personally but there's a lot of junior footy on in Newcastle at that time. Last week was 15k against the Dragons who have a ton more away supporters than the Warriors do.

Suitman

Post Whore

Latest posts