What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Crowd Watch

and i'll explain it to you real slow too derrick so do try & keep up
they're the premiers
they haven't gone ANYWHERE with their memberships to date .. AFTER .. winning a comp

% don't work here derrick
spin it any way you want
your membership numbers are very poor
got it ?

Very poor according to what? They are better than this time last year.

myrrh ken

First Grade
There isn't one team in the NRL that has a valid excuse to draw less than the Cowboys, so not sure why your singling out the Raiders.

Sydney clubs compete for fans.
Melb and NZ compete with more popular sports.

Every club deals with different circumstances. Townsville does well for sure.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Tribalism is not particularly ingrained in rugby league Imo.

The reason I support the raiders is because they were good when I was 5. The first game of rugby league I watched was the 89 final. My family doesn't follow rugby league and I didn't really have the concept of Newcastle being the local side all the way out in cessnock.

Competition between the clubs shouldn't be underestimated especially us sides who don't win a lot. Kids like winners. My best friend growing up switched from supporting the raiders to the storm in 99.

These are the reasons why the raiders need to really engage with the community. Like it's not just we suck, it's that we suck in an embarrassing way. It's a three pronged attack kids don't want to support us because we've sucked for decades, parents don't want to associate with us because of player behaviour and it's difficult for the raiders to build tribal support in a city like Canberra.

A team like the sharks face many of the same issues that said people in the shire I feel are more likely to identify as someone from the shire in my opinion.

Marlins

Juniors
Predictions round 3

Storm V Broncos 19k
Bulldogs V Warriors 15K
Titans V Eels 15k
Knights V Souths 17k
Penrith V Roosters 11k
Cowboys V Manly 14k
Raiders V Tigers 12k + a f**kwit
Sharks V Dragons 16k

Warriors Fever

Juniors
I think we got even more rain in the eastern seaboard this weekend, Rain in Melbs on Thursday, Rain at the Gold Coast friday, Newcastle, Sydney and Townsville on Saturday and Sydney on Sunday.
I can guarantee the Bulldogs V Warriors will be played in perfect conditions.

FireFalcons1

Juniors
Predictions Round 3:

Storm V Broncos 18K
Bulldogs V Warriors 13K
Titans V Eels 9K
Knights V Souths 18K
Penrith V Roosters 13K
Cowboys V Manly 15K
Raiders V Tigers 11K
Sharks V Dragons 12K

Timmah