What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Crowd Watch

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Dude

Don't go telling us Sharks fans about sad footy clubs
We owned the title for 49 years.

I know that and i appreciate the sharks struggles. I like you guys. Even if you guys seem to dislike us now.

Sharks have their issues to overcome just like the raiders do.

Its not like im just saying its circumstance its not the raiders fault. Its damn well the raiders fault. Its just i dont get why when they try something to engage the people of canberra (winning a lot would also help) its a bad thing

Pete Cash

Post Whore
theyre arrogant f**ks Pete
Ive never come across a set of fans of a comp winning side that are such dreadful winners
Souths fans weren't like this
Dragons fans weren't
Manly fans
Roosters fans
all gracious winners

I guess when you're born losers & finally win something its a hard thing to handle it well lol

In fairness they do cop a pretty big ribbing. The only comparable one is souths imo. Souths fans all hate each other so they just infight instead of really rubbing it in

carcharias

Immortal
Why not both ?

I mean atmosphere is good for the players but it does make people more inclined to go to the match. Every game is telecasted live now days so nrl clubs need to sell a reason to go. Especially clubs who have to deal with the elements so rain in Sydney and cold in canberra
You and I both know the real reason it's done
Does it get more people to games? maybe.
Those crowds grew because of the 2nd half of last years effort .
The clapping started well after that run.

I know that and i appreciate the sharks struggles. I like you guys. Even if you guys seem to dislike us now.

Its not like im just saying its circumstance its not the raiders fault. Its damn well the raiders fault. Its just i dont get why when they try something to engage the people of canberra (winning a lot would also help) its a bad thing
Let's be real here Pete.

It's not Sharks fans hate the raiders, most like them. It's not like they are Manly etc.

It's Dave the arrogant wanker we don't like, because he is stupid.

Pete the only reason there is a Sharks/raiders conflict on here is RAIDERDAVE and his ridiculous dribble that the raiders are somehow a superior club crowd wise despite significant evidence to the contrary. Thank you for your reasoned and objective assessment which RAIDERDAVE seems entirely incapable of.

Raiderdave

First Grade
Pete the only reason there is a Sharks/raiders conflict on here is RAIDERDAVE and his ridiculous dribble that the raiders are somehow a superior club crowd wise despite significant evidence to the contrary. Thank you for your reasoned and objective assessment which RAIDERDAVE seems entirely incapable of.

ah no derrick
i didn't start any of this , either this year or last , it was infact you lot both times
I just keep replying to your inaccurate illogical reasons for why you can't draw a crowd or any members despite winning the comp lol

& Ive learnt you can't reason with arrgoant f**ks so why try eh ?

ah no derrick
i didn't start any of this , either this year or last , it was infact you lot both times
I just keep replying to your inaccurate illogical reasons for why you can't draw a crowd or any members despite winning the comp lol

& Ive learnt you can't reason with arrgoant f**ks so why try eh ?
Funny, that's exactly what you are "arrgoant f**k"

Valheru

Coach
oh & we share our town with 2 other codes

the sharks have the shire to themselves

anything else I can help you with derrick ?

Surely even you recognise that all Sydney clubs compete with the likes of the Waratahs, Swans, Sydney FC and WSW etc. for fans and attendance figures.

This is even more so prevalent with clubs like the sharks,dragons, roosters and Manly who are from areas where those sports are well followed compared to the Western Sydney clubs.

really ?

" no thats what you are "

thats the best you've got lol ??
See arrogance at its finest.

You don't really give a flying Toss about all the diarrhoea dribble from your mouth. You are only a demented shit stirrer with twisted facts to back that dribble up.

Keep it up though, the karma will be beautiful again this year.

carcharias

Immortal
Poor Dave's argument is we got an average crowd
That's all he has left

We on the way the hand
Have the premiership and the wonderful feeling of seeing the sharks slaughter his team in front of his face.

Raiderdave

First Grade
Poor Dave's argument is we got an average crowd
That's all he has left

We on the way the hand
Have the premiership and the wonderful feeling of seeing the sharks slaughter his team in front of his face.

& no members
don't forget that
did i mention less members after winning a comp ??

oh thats right
I did .... hahahahahahaha

Raiderdave

First Grade
See arrogance at its finest.

You don't really give a flying Toss about all the diarrhoea dribble from your mouth. You are only a demented shit stirrer with twisted facts to back that dribble up.

Keep it up though, the karma will be beautiful again this year.

again
you lot started the shit stirring & you seemingly can't let it go
if you can only throw it & can't handle it coming the other way .. then maybe the internet isn't the place for you

K ? : )

Canard

Immortal
The viking clap is great. Other clubs should try to emulate the idea.

Who cares where it came from?? You think cheer leaders, fireworks, music etc was invented by Rugby League??

carcharias

Immortal
The viking clap is great. Other clubs should try to emulate the idea.

Who cares where it came from?? You think cheer leaders, fireworks, music etc was invented by Rugby League??
Well when Ennis tried it they all f**kng lost their minds

Canard

Immortal
Well when Ennis tried it they all f**kng lost their minds

What Ennis did was great and builds rivalry. The fact that he even acknowledged it is a win for Raiders fans. It's a shame he didn't play on again his year, to return to Bruce.

Latest posts