What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Crowd Watch

Marlins

Juniors
Bulldogs V Broncos 9k
Roosters V Manly 11k
Cowboys V Souths 12k
Sharks V Knights 14k
Raiders V Parramatta 16k
Melbourne V Penrith 18k
Warriors V Titans 14k
Tigers V Dragons 14k

insert.pause

First Grade
Let's see what clubs do when they get their additional funding, I remain skeptical anything will change, despite the tens of thousands of empty seats that could be made more accessible.

jc155776

Coach
Better charge those there an extra $10 to upgrade to undercover seats...

Can a club shit on their supporters any worse?

undertaker

Coach

this tweet will bring the crowds in lol
ROFL!

Making people pay an extra $10 on top of the already overpriced ticket just to sit undercover????
This is basically what is wrong with the Nrl all in one tweet
This
Better charge those there an extra $10 to upgrade to undercover seats...

Can a club shit on their supporters any worse?
Sadly, many clubs would be doing the exact same. All they care about is the money, consumer satisfaction isn't taken into consideration.
These late kick offs on Thursday night are criminal. The NRL is f**ked in the head.
100% agree. Especially on a school night, just so Ch9 can show the game at 7pm in QLD.

undertaker

Coach
Let's see what clubs do when they get their additional funding, I remain skeptical anything will change, despite the tens of thousands of empty seats that could be made more accessible.

Nothing will change. Just like a bunch of housing commission people who get given a nice handout and go straight to the pub or local RSL to play the pokies, NRL club managements will just continue make poor spending decisions and top up grossly inflated salaries.

insert.pause

First Grade
I honestly don't blame anyone for not wanting to go to this game, I wouldn't want to either. The game just asks too much of supporters, they should be making it as easy as possible to go to games. Instead we have games kicking off after 8pm on a Thursday night and price gouging them for their trouble. No business in the world would have 90% empty seats while charging 30 odd bucks for a single GA seat.