What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Crowd Watch

Perth Red

Post Whore
I will go out on a limb here and say this roosters game might even attract 13k.(if rain stays away)

They are undefeated and have only had 1 home game so far.

I could be wrong but I think they are hoping the cbd office workers will attend straight from work, and mum brings the kids after school.

Probably sums it up, more hope than any business strategy!

Perth Red

Post Whore
happy to be proved wrong. Anyone seen any marketing in the cbd, any marketing targeting families and kids or anything out of the ordinary for marketing for this game time? ANYTHING?

They've made a bit of an effort on the marvel theme of the round for kids but that's all I can see on their website.

BuffaloRules

Coach
happy to be proved wrong. Anyone seen any marketing in the cbd, any marketing targeting families and kids or anything out of the ordinary for marketing for this game time? ANYTHING?

They've made a bit of an effort on the marvel theme of the round for kids but that's all I can see on their website.

Assume that the "effort on the marvel theme" is a result of the clubs being paid a minimal say $20K or so to wear some tacky outfit...

Meanwhile some of the Victorian AFL teams won't change their outfits even if they clash with the other team...

Emu01

Juniors
I'm at the game and there's a really good atmosphere here. I'd say about 11-13k it's hard to judge but top tier of members is pretty full.

insert.pause

First Grade
That slimeball Massoud claimed as fact on the news that 1 in every 7 memberships are "freebies". Not sure how he could possibly know that, thinks his job is to find dirt on the game, probably just made it up.

BlueandGold

Juniors
That is the first early Friday game that was not rained out and the result is a crowd the roosters would never get on a monday.