What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Crowd Watch

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
Canberras crowds have gone up 5k soon as the Viking clap came in

Sounds stupid.. But a tiny bit of fan engagement in a real not fake group event really does create atmosphere

The Ex player blowing the horn is great as well u can tell the players actually want to do it

Well done Raiders

azza29

Juniors
Not bad. Traditionally one of our lower drawing opponents and there was no away support. I'd say we usually get a lot less than that.
I counted more Panthers jerseys on the field than in the crowd. If 15k is the low point we are doing fine.

BuffaloRules

Coach
Canberras crowds have gone up 5k soon as the Viking clap came in

Sounds stupid.. But a tiny bit of fan engagement in a real not fake group event really does create atmosphere

The Ex player blowing the horn is great as well u can tell the players actually want to do it

Well done Raiders

Winning games would be a bigger reason why their crowds have gone up

moffla

Bench
Was hoping for slightly more in Melbourne but 15k will do just fine.

Our crowds tend to be poor earlier on in the season anyway so as mentioned, if that's the low point then we are doing ok!

Raiderdave

First Grade
25K a possibility for AAMI next week ( Sunday 4pm)?

theres an AFL game on at the same time at the G.. Carlton v Essendon that should get 60K plus
so i dunno
but maybe ?