What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Crowd Watch

TheFrog

Coach
That is the first early Friday game that was not rained out and the result is a crowd the roosters would never get on a monday.
Last week at Penrith wasn't rained out although there was a shower earlier. I think this slot is going to do better than Monday night.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Last week at Penrith wasn't rained out although there was a shower earlier. I think this slot is going to do better than Monday night.
Only reason Rounds 1 and 2 were awful was torrential rainstorms.

Agreed - this won't be as much of a failure as predicted

Emu01

Juniors
Only reason Rounds 1 and 2 were awful was torrential rainstorms.

Agreed - this won't be as much of a failure as predicted

I tend to agree with you,the early time slot was enjoyed by everyone in our party tonight I was home at 8:15 just in time to watch the second game.

The game was an absolute ripper as well.

LeonardC

Juniors
I'm not saying it like im genuinely wondering, I don't give a shit about AFL so have no clue what crowd they would have gotten

El Diablo

Post Whore
I don't give a shit about AFL

sure you don't

As an NRL fan I am utterly embarrassed in all honesty. AFL got over 73k tonight between Carlton and Richmond (neither side expected to make finals and Carlton firm favourites for the wooden spoon.)

Given that we are doing everything to appeal to TV you'd hope that we would be smashing the AFL in ratings but last night they beat us in that as well. Hopefully that was just due to it being the opening game of the year, we better smash them tonight.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
LOL @Cumberland Throw's anti-NRL rhetoric is up there with Perth Red's rubbish. Absolute gold and generally without factual basis.

Anyway, Fantastic to see 13k still turn up in Townsville after everything. 12k surprisingly good for SYD v MAN as well.