What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Crowd Watch

M2D2

Bench
Don't they have a gazillion members?

Why aren't they there?
i dont know how many times people keep on asking this question, maybe they think they are being funny.
1. Not every member is a full ticketed member
2. A lot of members buy memberships to give money to the club, but only go to games they want to, and with souths constantly playing Thurs & Fri nights, they hardly go.
3. Its f**king ANZ stadium. NO ONE WANTS TO GO TO ANZ STADIUM IN THE MIDDLE OF WINTER.

if crowds are exciting to watch then you, Tosser and PR should invent a sport called Crowd Watching and f**k off and watch it
It would probably get bigger crowds than the NRL get in Sydney.

It's just funny that losers who spend their entire lives in TFC arguing with Victorians have to delude themselves so badly that crowds don't matter that they actually believe it.

_snafu_

Immortal
i dont know how many times people keep on asking this question, maybe they think they are being funny.
2. A lot of members buy memberships to give money to the club, but only go to games they want to, and with souths constantly playing Thurs & Fri nights, they hardly go.
3. Its f**king ANZ stadium. NO ONE WANTS TO GO TO ANZ STADIUM IN THE MIDDLE OF WINTER.

You can't bring pet members to ANZ.

BuffaloRules

Coach

You are quoting my post which was in response to someone using the supposed exorbitant $70 ticket prices as an excuse...

No one is paying $70 to watch this tripe..

i post in here because this is the only thread Tosser posts in yet the f**kwit has never ever been to a game in his life
Ok. It's so popular f**kwits who claim they don't watch crowds post in a thread called "crowd watch" because they're looking for "tossers". Whatever gets you off, but the point stands that someone who doesn't watch crowds chose to enter a thread called "crowd watch" in the first place.

crowds get you off

freak
What crowds?

I'm not the one looking for a tosser in a thread that supposedly holds no interest for me.

The reality is, people who are actually supporters of the sport of rugby league should care about something as fundamental as the number of people who want to pay to watch the sport. Trolls who offer nothing and don't care about key indicators of the game's health yet show up in threads they claim to have no interest in are a very different thing. I know who is more worthy of comment.

El Diablo

Post Whore
What crowds?

I'm not the one looking for a tosser in a thread that supposedly holds no interest for me.

The reality is, people who are actually supporters of the sport of rugby league should care about something as fundamental as the number of people who want to pay to watch the sport. Trolls who offer nothing and don't care about key indicators of the game's health yet show up in threads they claim to have no interest in are a very different thing. I know who is more worthy of comment.
Tosser has a groupie

Tosser has a groupie
85,000 posts and 23 hours of trolling a day. Do you think one day you'll actually contribute to the forum in any way? Anyway have fun in the "crowd watch" thread not watching crowds. That's when Victorians aren't owning you in TFC - a bit like the crowds, not only embarrassing but damaging to the sport.

El Diablo

Post Whore
85,000 posts and 23 hours of trolling a day. Do you think one day you'll actually contribute to the forum in any way? Anyway have fun in the "crowd watch" thread not watching crowds. That's when Victorians aren't owning you in TFC - a bit like the crowds, not only embarrassing but damaging to the sport.
why haven't you necked yourself yet?

Latest posts