What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Semi Final, Fri - Broncos 13-6 Panthers @ Suncorp

Finals Week 2: Broncos v Panthers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tooooks

Bench
Was frustrating watching Pennies in the red zone. Seemed like they had no plan, no structure, no set plans.

RCG was great and I thought Mansour was good as well.

I can't see Broncs getting over Melbourne unless they click up another couple of gears.

Tweed Titan

Bench
Lol how shit was Nathan best teenager in the world Cleary

Enter 20m attacking zone. Bomb. Fail. Repeat until full time.
If Nikorima doesn't come up with that insane take off the bomb he has a try assist and your sucking Cleary's D on here. It looked like a certainty the Penrith player would take the bomb with his momentum and Nikorima being a midget.

Mogsheen Jadwat

Juniors
Also I'd like to state that I said tampon I mean tumour I mean tamou would do f**k all. He plays one good game every season and coasts the rest. Disgraceful for a man of his stature.

stormbati

Bench
Penrith really haven't improved since last year.
No set plays and no plan B. The short ball to Harewira-Naira didn't work the first 46 times they tried it and the sweep play was on every single time.
Not once did they change it up.

This is Griffin we're talking about. The same guy who thought it was genius to stick Josh Hoffman at 5/8 for nearly an entire season. The same guy who made the Broncos look like utter dog shit in attack when he was in charge of them.

All comes back to the sacking of Ivan for a clown whose proven nothing as a coach @ NRL level.

blaza88z

Coach
If Nikorima doesn't come up with that insane take off the bomb he has a try assist and your sucking Cleary's D on here. It looked like a certainty the Penrith player would take the bomb with his momentum and Nikorima being a midget.

Any other fullback in the comp would've caught that, nothing spectacular about it.. just the fact the Nikorima is a midget, as you said

Mogsheen Jadwat

Juniors
Sounds like you're saying in an alternate reality he had a great game. A pity it wasnt in this dimension.

He'll learn but he needed to take responsibility tonight and he didn't.

blaza88z

Coach
@blaza88z seems awfully salty for someone whose team is into a prelim.

I am happy my team will play in the prelim but i'm not oblivious to the fact that Melbourne will be about $1.20 to win that game, I don't see us getting field position with our pack, we even struggled tonight

gregstar

Referee
Lol how shit was Nathan best teenager in the world Cleary

Enter 20m attacking zone. Bomb. Fail. Repeat until full time.
What were you doing when you were 19?
I'd say he didn't do too badly at all. Furthermore for his age, he's a tremendous halfback with a good future in front of him. He shows a great deal of poise for such a young half.

Mogsheen Jadwat

Juniors
Melb will blast brisbane out of the galaxy. Only a matter of by how much. Brisbane aren't a smart football team as evidenced by hunt doing a short dropout with 5 remaining when ahead by 7. Why????

TheFrog

Coach
It was a knock on to begin with. Then an accidental offside.

You can't have 2 advantages
There was no infringement by Penrith. The ball was loose on the ground and it was picked up. Normally that would have been play on. Play was stopped because a player had received a head knock.

Mogsheen Jadwat

Juniors
What were you doing when you were 19?
I'd say he didn't do too badly at all. Furthermore for his age, he's a tremendous halfback with a good future in front of him. He shows a great deal of poise for such a young half.
Ah yes the age old hes better than you at football comment. Shut down the forums lads.

Pedge1971

First Grade
50/50 doesn't compare to the 10/90 Penrith got last week
If that isnt one of the more defeatist posts this year I dunno what is. Congrats on making the Assume the Position Cup next week to have your arse handed to you by the no.1 side in Qld.

Could have been gracious and enjoyed the win but instead potted the opposition on the way out. Classy.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Melb will blast brisbane out of the galaxy. Only a matter of by how much. Brisbane aren't a smart football team as evidenced by hunt doing a short dropout with 5 remaining when ahead by 7. Why????

Because if Brisbane get possession back from a drop out AGAIN, the game is over right there. It was a worthwhile risk