What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Semi Final, Sat - Eels 16-24 Cowboys @ ANZ

Finals Week 2: Eels v Cowboys

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pantherz9103

First Grade
The sad state I am now in too.

Broncos or Storm vs Cowboys or Roosters.

Roosters by location alone now.

No way I could possibly cheer for the Broncos or Roosters. Broncos because their the northern filth and enjoy so many leg ups and dream scheduling etc etc and the Roosters because I've hated them ever since they took Fittler, Sing and Gould off us. That and it would be really annoying for Mitchell Pearce to win another comp when he kills the NSW hopes year after year in origin, the dog loving wanker.

I'm not anti Storm like most of the forum and they have been the best team all year. If not them than the Cowboys winning from 8th without Thurston, Scott etc would be truly astonishing and probably the most unlikely premiers of all time and would be worth happening just for the wow factor.

The_Shield

Juniors
They are also the most penalised team but surprise surprise they only conceded one in the second half last week.

They were down a man because they cheated. They also scored off a forward pass. Everyone thought the refs were ordinary last week. Melbourne got all the calls.

Anyway tonight the refs were excellent. I can't complain.
Ok buddy, whatever you gotta tell yourself to make you feel better

RazorRam0n

Juniors
Only capable of beating your mob who can play at a level to beat the roosters and storm. That I will stick with. Even though the chooks dusted Parra 48-10 if I remember rightly.

if you've followed our trend, everyone knows we play our worst football against inferior opposition

WaznTheGreat

Referee
At least this game proved that JT is overrated again,Qld win Origin without him and Cowboys gonna make the GF without him

Haynetrain 1
JT 0

Vee

First Grade
The Cows are almost twice the team they are with Thurston playing. He makes Hess a danger as well as Cooper and Lowe. From that, Morgan shines. Taumalolo is probably the only player that doesn't need Thurston to play good.
Thx for your suggestion but we'll continue to pick JT if that's alright.

RazorRam0n

Juniors
Then it would be fair to say you beat yourself.

Take the L like a man.

did you miss the bits about credit to the cows...and we dropped the ball a dozen times.....and tactically got it wrong with not enough forwards?

they've gotten their backs up on 1 statement

Latest posts