What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Crowd Watch

mozza91

Coach
Pathetic crowds like this give that merkin Greenberg more ammunition to f**k the Knights over by giving us nothing but 6pm Friday games next season.

Raiderdave

First Grade
not sure what people were expecting
until we send this time slot . & then Thursday night games to the dust bin of history

we deserve this embarrassment

unforgiven

Bench
Assuming that even works. The Friday 8pm game doesn't have anymore higher of a share for fox than the other FTA matches. Essentially anyone who has access to fox sports is going to watch it there anyway.

Plus they could easily just have more pre game content to entice people in.

We just need more Sunday content whatever the timeslot. I'm convinced that the ratings would be good if we really make a push.

The only simulcast game they don't have a fox only lead in to is the Thursday night game, the pregame lead in isn't very enticing for the viewer they are trying to get.

I can 100% guarantee that just because someone has Foxtel does not mean they wont watch channel 9 coverage. It is an ingrained habit for some people to watch Friday night footy on 9, just like it will feel weird to be watching the cricket on ch 7.

Marlins

Juniors
The only simulcast game they don't have a fox only lead in to is the Thursday night game, the pregame lead in isn't very enticing for the viewer they are trying to get.

I can 100% guarantee that just because someone has Foxtel does not mean they wont watch channel 9 coverage. It is an ingrained habit for some people to watch Friday night footy on 9, just like it will feel weird to be watching the cricket on ch 7.
I refuse to watch Nein because of the commentary. the Coverage imo is pretty slack as well. Fox’s commentary, Coverage and Lead up are miles above.

beave

Coach

Yeah nah.

Why the f**k would I pay $50-60 a month to then go and watch the ch9 ad filled footy with a sub par commentary and picture experience?

unforgiven

Bench
Yeah nah.

Why the f**k would I pay $50-60 a month to then go and watch the ch9 ad filled footy with a sub par commentary and picture experience?

You mightn't but others do because they are used to watching the footy on ch9 on a Friday night, they are already watching ch9 having just watched the news and A Current Affair There is plenty of research that shows once on a channel people are less likely to switch channels. Its the same reason ch 9 wants the sunday game to start at 4pm as lead in to their news.