What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Crowd Watch

franklin2323

Immortal
It’s me as well! No one with Fox is watching Ch9!

Many people on social media changed last week with Nable and Blocker commenting. Or if the wife and kids have it on elsewhere. Last night instant the game finished went to the professor on Fox. Ch9 has a post game. For me who cares as long as people are watching who cares what channel? So the. Timeslot should go

Perth Red

Post Whore
It’s a shame our game isn’t more popular, doubt there’s 10k on Gold Coast, unless they’re using the gws counter.

unforgiven

Bench
Many people on social media changed last week with Nable and Blocker commenting. Or if the wife and kids have it on elsewhere. Last night instant the game finished went to the professor on Fox. Ch9 has a post game. For me who cares as long as people are watching who cares what channel? So the. Timeslot should go

Fox and 9 care

taipan

Referee
Like believing there was more than 5k @ANZ.

Oh, we have a fumbler from South of the Murray here.
Whatever there was at ANZ,there was indeed more than the fudged job GWS threw up of late.Even Victorians laugh at GWS announced figures.
ANZ stadium announce the figures,not the NRL

taipan

Referee

I switched to 9.Blocker and Nable are cruelling the commentary ,and the nimrods at Fox don't get it.

Raiderdave

First Grade
Who said the storm game would get 24000 again?

Who said it would get 18000?

Who said I don't know anything about the Melbourne market?

Seems I know more then 2 clowns who live there LOL

Mister M

Juniors
Who said the storm game would get 24000 again?

Who said it would get 18000?

Who said I don't know anything about the Melbourne market?

Seems I know more then 2 clowns who live there LOL

...and this is why the League Unlimited as a website is f**ked when people are celebrating shit crowds ;)

Maybe I should just go back to watching AFL where there's real crowds instead of watching this joke of a game.