What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Crowd Watch

carcharias

Immortal
The roosters wont be playing any home games at ANZ. It will be SCG, CC and adelaide.

2018 members are already being asked to choose their SCG seats for next year and ANZ just won't be happening so your source is completely wrong.
Ha
A TV and radio journo and a Roosters member .
Does mostly politics but still gets good info.
That is what he told me... it was a while ago I must admit.
We were talking about the rebuild of the SFS

carcharias

Immortal
I don't care what he does for work, he is wrong.

The below link makes it pretty clear where we are playing

https://membership.roosters.com.au/SCGRelocation

Oh sorry for telling you what he does.
I believed him .
I thought he’d know a bit about the subject based on his profession.
Dunno what you’re upset about about I am on the SFS’s side.
It’ll probably be awesome when done.
A dedicated bus from central or a light rail and Its perfect.
A simple fix.

Pommy

Coach
I believed him .
A simple fix.

They already have dedicated buses it’s a shite system. Half the time it’s faster to just walk to central than it is get a bus. I went to the Sydney ashes test at the SCG and waited about 40 mins for a bus, it wasn’t even that the line was huge either.
I’m really hoping the light rail is going to have the capacity to deal with it but I’m not that hopeful.

Valheru

Coach
I believed him .
A simple fix.

I'm not upset about anything.

Just giving you the information about where we are playing next year, not sure why you can't accept it.

I am all for the SFS rebuild.

carcharias

Immortal
They already have dedicated buses it’s a shite system. Half the time it’s faster to just walk to central than it is get a bus. I went to the Sydney ashes test at the SCG and waited about 40 mins for a bus, it wasn’t even that the line was huge either.
I’m really hoping the light rail is going to have the capacity to deal with it but I’m not that hopeful.
Last time I tried to get that mythical bus I ended up walking.
I couldn’t even find one.
I got abused from a bus driver for asking if his bus was going to central.
Apparently his bus was a special supporters bus.
Looked like a normal bus to me.
He looked like normal fat loser bus driver too.

carcharias

Immortal
I'm not upset about anything.

Just giving you the information about where we are playing next year, not sure why you can't accept it.

I am all for the SFS rebuild.

Where did I say I do not accept your info?

I believe you
I didn’t even bother reading your link.
I also said the info I got was a while ago now.

big hit!

Bench
I'm an inner west Souths fan (around Marrickville), and they should be at the SFS. Even though Redfern and surrounds are no longer working class areas with large rugby league support (more likely to be AFL these days), the south eastern areas of botany, pagewood, maroubra, matto, etc are still souths supporting heartland.

and god forbid the fat merkins of 2018 walk from moore park to central to catch a train. more caloric expenditure and less time sitting on your arse looking at your phone.

Rabbits20

Immortal
The game would have got 30k plus at SFS
Why would we play it there when that’d benefit you guys?

Quite a number of our ticketed members live out west..

If it was a Sunday arvo you’d have got 40k..

I had work on Friday and I know a number of other Souths members who couldn’t make it either...

carcharias

Immortal
I'm an inner west Souths fan (around Marrickville), and they should be at the SFS. Even though Redfern and surrounds are no longer working class areas with large rugby league support (more likely to be AFL these days), the south eastern areas of botany, pagewood, maroubra, matto, etc are still souths supporting heartland.

and god forbid the fat merkins of 2018 walk from moore park to central to catch a train. more caloric expenditure and less time sitting on your arse looking at your phone.

Pagewood is as blue collar as it gets

DC_fan

Coach

A fair proportion of Rabbitohs fans come from areas outside of the South Sydney district. With many coming from the western suburbs of Sydney. ANZ Stadium is the most centrally located for all of our fans that live in the Sydney metropolitan area.

Valheru

Coach
Why would we play it there when that’d benefit you guys?

Quite a number of our ticketed members live out west..

If it was a Sunday arvo you’d have got 40k..

I had work on Friday and I know a number of other Souths members who couldn’t make it either...

I think souths should be based at SFS

Latest posts