What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Crowd Watch

Chook Norris

First Grade
PAX 25337 for Saturday night for bay 45.

At certain points it was taking me to bay 44 (I.e. far top left corner of TV side) and telling me that lots of people were transacting and there were no more tickets for category 2. Not sure it that was an error but the game will sell out for sure judging by how category 2 is almost gone. Mostly only seating behind the posts are left

Danish

Referee
TBH i'm glad it's a prelim. I don't think I could emotionally handle a Souths vs Roosters GF.

The amount of relief I felt this year when you guys lost while we won in week 1 to put ourselves on the same side of the draw cannot be overstated.

I felt equally as good in 2014 when we lost to the panthers as well.

I know a Souths vs easts GF would be great in theory, but yeah that ain’t a toll my brain is willing to deal with

carcharias

Immortal
The amount of relief I felt this year when you guys lost while we won in week 1 to put ourselves on the same side of the draw cannot be overstated.

I know a Souths vs easts GF would be great in theory, but yeah that ain’t a toll my brain is willing to deal with

That is some serious paranoia there

Now that I’ve read it I will forever be watching to see how sharks and dragons go round 1

Last edited:

guyver78

Juniors

Funny shit!!! Some of you guys take it a little too seriously lol I'd be happy to beat you of course but in the end it's just a game.

As i said earlier I'm not sure how old some of you guys are but regardless of the media beat-up over the last 15 years or so these 2 teams traditionally never really hated each other as it's now made out.

In fact I used to cheer you shitheads on if (or rather when given how shit we always were) we were out.

It's good to hate you now though, all in good fun and it gives the supporters something to talk about and actually attend games.

Valheru

Coach
Saturday Night Update

Both Supporter bays exhausted
Both Cat 4 areas exhausted
Cat 1 souths exhausted
Cat 1 Roosters Single Seats only
Cat 2 for both clubs can still get 8 tickets although they are right at the back behind the corporates
Cat 3 for both clubs can still get 8 tickets behind try line but moving towards corner

guyver78

Juniors
Saturday Night Update

Cat 1 souths exhausted
Cat 2 for both clubs can still get 8 tickets although they are right at the back behind the corporates
Cat 3 for both clubs can still get 8 tickets behind try line but moving towards corner

I'm not sure what's going on with Ticketek because one minute you get allocation exhausted then 2 hours later tickets available again.

greenBV4

Bench
I'm not sure what's going on with Ticketek because one minute you get allocation exhausted then 2 hours later tickets available again.
People keeping tickets in their carts but then not going through with it, eventually Ticketek removes them from their cart and they are available again

miguel de cervantes

First Grade
He's right. The coverage has been a disgrace.

maybe, but that would only influence neutrals, if anything. if you're a souths of easts fan, it's not the media coverage that is going to determine whether you are going or not. unless you are living under a rock.

i fully agree that a persistent negative coverage has a effect over long periods of time and on less rusted on supporters. totally. and that bias exists in various facets of the media, intentional or not.

Danish

Referee

Ticketek only releases certain areas at a time to ensure the stadium fills up “evenly”, then opens up more sections as the first sections fill up.

You’ll see this a lot with the grand final and origin, in which they’ll basically only partially release tickets to early buyers, then release seats that are far superior months later.

It’s a bloody bullshit system.

insert.pause

First Grade
Another day another crowd crisis article by fox sports Australia. Add this to the excessive number of crisis articles about the dogs (still) and Souths, anybody who thinks there isn’t an agenda against rugby league in this country is kidding themselves.
it's because of NRL.com, newscorp threw a tantrum and the NRL told them to shove it. Then Greenberg started the #talkthegameup and so newscorp doubled down in reaction to it.

Valheru

Coach
Saturday Night Update

Cat 1 souths exhausted

Ticketek now saying Cat 1 roosters exhausted but Cat 4 souths back on sale.

Alcohol free area which is just the one bay is now exhausted. You would have to think that would mean the decent seats in Cat 3 and 4 are mostly gone.

Latest posts