2018 Crowd Watch

Discussion in 'NRL' started by Frederick, Feb 9, 2018.

1. Valheru

Valheru First Grade

Yeah mate that is what the fb page said a few hours ago although not sure how they come up with the statistic i.e. could be total transactions as opposed to total tickets, who knows.

Either way i think we are headed for something special on saturday. A full SFS with pretty close to a 50/50 split.

Hopefully the game lives up to the occasion.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2018
    BlueandGold and Randwick Rabbit like this.
  2. yobbo84

yobbo84 Bench

TBH i'm glad it's a prelim. I don't think I could emotionally handle a Souths vs Roosters GF.

Danish and Valheru like this.
  3. SLRBRONCOS

SLRBRONCOS First Grade

ticketek is selling seats for Melbourne cat three in the sharks bay. Ticketek fail, what could possibly go wrong ha

4. hutch

hutch First Grade

Pax numbers?

5. eddiesmith

eddiesmith Juniors

Yep, same on Friday night, clear distinction between Sharks and Panthers. I know they don’t expect many, but I hate how Storm have the Sharks shunted away in a corner this week, only difference from normal H&A is there were 4 bays instead of 1

MCG is a lot harder as there are th AFL and MCC members sections but on Friday night behind the goals between those 2 is all Collingwood supporter bays which should be good

Was funny last week with just 3 rows behind 1 goal orange, rest of ground black and white

6. dogz08

dogz08 First Grade

imagine the interest in the afl grand final if it were gws v gold coast

7. Canard

Canard Referee

Got my tickets to the Melbourne Sharks game online yesterday.

Can't give you a PAX as they haven't been "delivered" yet???

Are they really expecting scalping to occur?

hutch likes this.
  8. SLRBRONCOS

SLRBRONCOS First Grade

Nah ticketek just being so slow due to AFL tickets too, you may need to redownload from your orders section online.

9. greenBV4

greenBV4 Juniors

I got mine on Sunday and havn't received them yet, not available to download under order history yet either

10. greenBV4

greenBV4 Juniors

Something I've noticed is that the Storm are usually really good with marketing and promotion for games, usually with plenty of emails and social media posts with reasons to go such as any milestone's, pre-game stuff, etc

But for the finals there has been a lot less. Its Slater's final game in Melbourne and possibly his last game ever, Hoffy's too if he plays, but I think It's hardly been mentioned.

I guess that's because it's the NRLs job to market the finals and not the individual clubs

11. meltiger

meltiger First Grade

You defo didn’t get an email with them attached?

12. meltiger

meltiger First Grade

Was the same at last years prelim. Handful of rows directly behind the goal, and one other bay similar. 94,000 and the best estimate is they brought about 3k that night. Joke of a ‘club’

With AAMI on Friday, it’s not inconsistent with what they always do. always the sideline bays in line with the in goal. Little bit different. 90% of the crowd will be supporting Melbourne. Still looks great, the one that stands out to me was the year the Cowboys beat em. We were sideline in the western stand, Cowboys had the away bay at the Eastern river end that night. They were going ballistic during the second half, almost everyone of them seemed to have a flag heaps of noise. May not have shown up on tv but inside the ground it looked fantastic.

13. Canard

Canard Referee

Yep just checked, still not available

14. Canard

Canard Referee

Nope just an order confirmation saying they'll be available on 17th(yesterday)

greenBV4 likes this.
  15. guyver78

guyver78 Juniors

LOL and of course they're not biased at all on the Roosters facebook page.

All and all I wouldn't mind if that was true and the stadium was packed to capacity :) the more the better.

I don't say this often but this game deserves a sellout, last ever game at the SFS in it's current state and what a game it will be. I remember going to both Rabbitohs and Roosters home games there as a kid in the late 1980's early 1990's before we developed this good old fashioned rivalry over the last 15 years or so LOL

Mate I don't know how old you are but for those old enough to remember this, traditionally Rabbitohs and Roosters fans never really hated each other, in fact supporters from both sides actually supported the other side when their own team was out. The whole book of feuds thing only developed in the last 15 years or so and i think it's good for the game :)

Anyway regardless of what the real figures are, there will be upwards of 25K Souths supporters there and you guys traditionally turn up to the game against us at the SFS which is good.

You guys are generally really disappointing when the game is played at ANZ but traditionally you do turn up in decent numbers against us at the SFS.

16. morley101

morley101 Juniors

On your ticketek account up the top of the home page you should see recent orders and the tickets are there too...

17. eddiesmith

eddiesmith Juniors

I click on my ticket and it says not available, please check back later

18. meltiger

meltiger First Grade

I suspect the ratings would get ridiculously in favour of the league game that weekend

19. Rooster8

Rooster8 Juniors

Just bought my roosters ticket and so far 21015 is the PAX number.

20. Cumberland Throw

Cumberland Throw First Grade

That's a sell out