What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Crowd Watch

sempmrh

Juniors
Delivery of tickets for Storm finals at AAMI Park are always held back, likely because of whatever system they have in place for assigning reserved seat members their regular season seat. The email I received just copied and pasted text from the first week of the finals so the date is wrong but they’ll likely be finalised this afternoon.

Don’t worry, you’ll get your tickets. This is how it always is.

big hit!

Bench
the way I see it, the roosters have about 3 extra bays + probably a fair chunk of the trust membership.

they have bay 13 & 35 which both cross the half way line, plus cove heights (sorry that's what we call it at Sydney FC) which is bay 24 & 25 at the moore park rd end. they 'should' have a bigger presence, but i don't think that will be the case.

sfx211628.jpg

big hit!

Bench
imagine the interest in the afl grand final if it were gws v gold coast

it was dream AFL HQ GF.

that probability just ballooned even furtehr with GC shit house, and Giants will lose more of their experienced Vics (drafted when they were babies) who will want to go home and experience playing for their big clubs, instead of sub 10k crowds at the show grounds.

what the NRL needs is all of Souths, St Merge, Merge tigers, Parra & Canterbury, Broncos, Newcastle & NQ making the finals in the same season.....just once make it happen. play off matches between these clubs will be great crowd wise.

yobbo84

First Grade
the way I see it, the roosters have about 3 extra bays + probably a fair chunk of the trust membership.

they have bay 13 & 35 which both cross the half way line, plus cove heights (sorry that's what we call it at Sydney FC) which is bay 24 & 25 at the moore park rd end. they 'should' have a bigger presence, but i don't think that will be the case.
I think it'll end up something like 25k Roosters, 20k Souths.

Valheru

Coach
According to Ticketek, CAT 1 for both clubs on Saturday is down to single seats only.

I did mock purchases for CAT 2 for both clubs and could get 8 tickets for roosters in Bay 45 and 8 tickets for souths in Bay 56

Canard

Immortal
Tickets for the Melbourne game finally game via email.

My PAX for tickets purchased at 1pm yesterday is 15830.

That sounds like a pretty promising crowd then.

j5o6hn

Juniors
Does this mean the Rorters have more than the 8 to 10000 who turn out every now & then more then than now though
I got no time for em the should have been punted yrs ago utter bludgers on other clubs

jim_57

Staff member
Tickets for the Melbourne game finally game via email.

My PAX for tickets purchased at 1pm yesterday is 15830.

That sounds like a pretty promising crowd then.

I bought Saturday afternoon with a PAX of ~11500, steady progress.

insert.pause

First Grade
Anyone that is going to this game is already well aware of it taking place. Don't make excuses for the apathy and laziness of league supporters.
Yes, those going to the game are already aware of it... genius!

And I am talking about the entire finals series, where casuals & neutrals could have been enticed to attend had the actual games been a focus.

beave

Coach
I slept out for tickets in 2004 for the NQ/Bris semi in Tvl. I think it sold out (26k) in under an hour. The line out front of the stadium ticket office went for over 1km. This is the sort of hype I was hoping the chooks bunnies game would get. I’m sure it will get 40k by kick off, will be an awesome atmosphere, wish I could come down for it.