What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

Status
Not open for further replies.
img_9956.jpg

beave

Coach
Looks very nice but I agree the front sponsor looks a bit out of place.

Also just noticed, there's no XXXX sponsorship anymore.

XXXX is on the back mate.

246E9B3E-7399-4F68-B90C-BA85C817BBD6_zpsr7h53gca.jpg

I actually like it. Nice and simple, i don’t think there’s much more you can do with that Intrust logo to integrate it better.

Last edited:

Stallion

First Grade
Manly Warringah Sea Eagles have got both home and away guernsies perfect. The horizontal thin stripes of the maroon with white and the white with maroon are long overdue and show someone is actually getting it right in maintaining the look of this proud club . The strips go back to the 70s and 80s. Very smart move taking note and inspiration from a very popular time for this club. Well done!

Last edited:

Nuke

Staff member
What is that little yellow oval (football?) on the front left hip of the Queensland Origin jersey?

beave

Coach
Manly Warringah Sea Eagles have got both home and away guernsies perfect. The horizontal thin stripes of the maroon with white and the white with maroon ate long overdue and show someone is actually getting it right in maintaining the look of this proud club . The strips go back to the 70s and 80s. Very smart move taking note and inspiration from a very popular time for this club. Well done!

They’re 99.9% back to perfection.

Then maroon jersey when you look at it on tv, looks to have pink stripes because of the little maroon stripes within the white stripes. They should have stuck with just solid white stripes

Manly-Sea-Eagles-2017-Home-Jersey.jpg

It’s fine in still pics but a moving pic even on HD/4k from the long angles, they are pink.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Manly Warringah Sea Eagles have got both home and away guernsies perfect. The horizontal thin stripes of the maroon with white and the white with maroon ate long overdue and show someone is actually getting it right in maintaining the look of this proud club . The strips go back to the 70s and 80s. Very smart move taking note and inspiration from a very popular time for this club. Well done!
Guernsey?

This is NRL champ

callmack1

Staff member
XXXX is on the back mate.

246E9B3E-7399-4F68-B90C-BA85C817BBD6_zpsr7h53gca.jpg

I actually like it. Nice and simple, i don’t think there’s much more you can do with that Intrust logo to integrate it better.
Oh right, thanks.

I wonder why it's not on the sleeves or on the Queensland logo? Perhaps they're leaving space for another possible sponsor.

I think it looks really nice too, and that main sponsor looks better when being worn in real life.

The shorts make it worse.

View attachment 17469
Tbh, and I might be the only one, but I don't actually mind the shorts haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.