What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

Status
Not open for further replies.

LESStar58

Referee
It’s like a modern version of the yellow away one they had around 2002

1999-2000 was the yellow away shirt.

It was also worn ONCE in 2002 in a game vs the Warriors at Mt Smart cos they had moved to the all purple with bolts away strip and it clashed with the black Warriors home kit.

kdalymc

Bench
We can’t get jerseys made up for a grand final with a months notice, yet the Russian team got banned from the Winter Olympics last week and now they managed to kit out 140 atheletes in 30 different sports...

Saint Doc

Coach
We can’t get jerseys made up for a grand final with a months notice, yet the Russian team got banned from the Winter Olympics last week and now they managed to kit out 140 atheletes in 30 different sports...

They were banned over 2 months ago. Lost their appeal last week

Zigwaa

Bench
Souths 2018 Alternate jersey. I imagine it will only be used in Canberra. Not bad
948-949.jpg

Pommy

Coach
Souths 2018 Alternate jersey. I imagine it will only be used in Canberra. Not bad
948-949.jpg

The store has ‘pre order to receive before charity shield’ not sure if that is significant along with the throwback to an old country tour shirt.

callmack1

Staff member
Yep, I like it!

I'm starting to think we're not going to have an actual Away jersey like we have in the past because we haven't had one released yet. What I think will happen is that we'll do something like the Dragons and Sharks, wear the home jersey at away games too and just wear this new alternate jersey a few times per year.

Don't get me wrong, I liked having an away jersey but imo, this is the way it should be.

Stallion

First Grade
Yep, I like it!

I'm starting to think we're not going to have an actual Away jersey like we have in the past because we haven't had one released yet. What I think will happen is that we'll do something like the Dragons and Sharks, wear the home jersey at away games too and just wear this new alternate jersey a few times per year.

Don't get me wrong, I liked having an away jersey but imo, this is the way it should be.

Yes. Main strips should be used as much as possible. Its way to confusing for new fans and for the older fans as well! Only Manly have got their home and away strip right. Both are strong jumpers with easy recognition due to past use in the 70s, 80s &90s. Basically reverse colour scheme with same horizontal lined pattern. Works perfectly!

Last edited:
948-949.jpg
Old mate there looks f**king thrilled...

I’ve got nothing against it, but much like some of the Storm jerseys in the past, that Crown logo is a nightmare. Would prefer it was a cut through V like St George or Canterbury. But I give Souths credit for making an alternate jersey that isn’t mainly white.

Zigwaa

Bench
Old mate there looks f**king thrilled...

I’ve got nothing against it, but much like some of the Storm jerseys in the past, that Crown logo is a nightmare. Would prefer it was a cut through V like St George or Canterbury. But I give Souths credit for making an alternate jersey that isn’t mainly white.

Shorts are likely to be white as they usually correspond with the colour of the rabbit logo.

Status
Not open for further replies.