What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Membership Thread

M2D2

Bench
Yeah were still the best Sydney team and souffs were the worst. Even after falling HARD lol we still finished stronger than souffs. Our crowd numbers match our member numbers. As shit as they may be they add up. Lighten up mate it’s a bit of fun.
Actually No. You ARENT the best Sydney team with Attendance, nor Members. You are pretty low.
The only team youre better than is Souths, on attendance.
And Souths members make sense because heres a fact that some people on this forum just cant seem to grasp.
Members dont equal attendance. Especially when a club like souths have a big following NOT living in Sydney. Hell some clubs do a membership drive for just ONE game so they can boost member numbers.
Hell you go from 16k members last year down to 11358 average in crowds. So no. Your crowd does not match your membership numbers.
You may think its a bit of fun, sure, but you are still one of the last clubs to be throwing jibes at the club 2nd in memberships.

Cockosh

Juniors
Actually No. You ARENT the best Sydney team with Attendance, nor Members. You are pretty low.
The only team youre better than is Souths, on attendance.
And Souths members make sense because heres a fact that some people on this forum just cant seem to grasp.
Members dont equal attendance. Especially when a club like souths have a big following NOT living in Sydney. Hell some clubs do a membership drive for just ONE game so they can boost member numbers.
Hell you go from 16k members last year down to 11358 average in crowds. So no. Your crowd does not match your membership numbers.
You may think its a bit of fun, sure, but you are still one of the last clubs to be throwing jibes at the club 2nd in memberships.
No you need to check your source. Roosters average last year was 15387 our members were 16000. Are you saying no members went to Gosford or Adelaide. I know it hard for you to accept but the facts are the facts regardless of the ridiculous exceptions you try to apply. As the strongest Sydney club in 2017 I have a bucket full of stones to throw at the one with the lowest.

M2D2

Bench
No you need to check your source. Roosters average last year was 15387 our members were 16000. Are you saying no members went to Gosford or Adelaide. I know it hard for you to accept but the facts are the facts regardless of the ridiculous exceptions you try to apply. As the strongest Sydney club in 2017 I have a bucket full of stones at the one with the lowest.
That average includes the Anzac match, you know the match thats a public holiday and you share the game with the dragons. The Gosford Match & The Adelaide match.
Youre true average is 11358. Which is the second lowest Sydney club only ahead of Souths.
These are the facts.
Youre membership numbers are lacking, your attendance figures are lacking. You have no stones to throw.
These are the facts.

Cockosh

Juniors
That average includes the Anzac match, you know the match thats a public holiday and you share the game with the dragons. The Gosford Match & The Adelaide match.
Youre true average is 11358. Which is the second lowest Sydney club only ahead of Souths.
These are the facts.
Youre membership numbers are lacking, your attendance figures are lacking. You have no stones to throw.
These are the facts.
So are you saying it wasnt our home game and you should only count our games that have poor crowds like souff? Ok mate hahahaha. You better get cracking looking for those lost pets.

M2D2

Bench
So are you saying it wasnt our home game and you should only count our games that have poor crowds like souff? Ok mate hahahaha. You better get cracking looking for those lost pets.
Im saying you take away your big event you share, you take away the game that had more storm fans/neutrals than roosters fans, and more sharks/neutrals fans than roosters fans and you get your more accurate average.
Hell you take away those and the next best youve got, is 16k against Souths.
All youve got is pet jokes because you still cant quite grasp that members dont equal attendance.

Cockosh

Juniors
Im saying you take away your big event you share, you take away the game that had more storm fans/neutrals than roosters fans, and more sharks/neutrals fans than roosters fans and you get your more accurate average.
Hell you take away those and the next best youve got, is 16k against Souths.
All youve got is pet jokes because you still cant quite grasp that members dont equal attendance.
It must kill you that we had 50% higher crowds than souffs last year. Most clubs crowds fall within 10-15% of their memberships up or down. Except souffs. Their memberships are 300% higher than the crowds. That might explain the pet jokes.

M2D2

Bench
It must kill you that we had 50% higher crowds than souffs last year. Most clubs crowds fall within 10-15% of their memberships up or down. Except souffs. Their memberships are 300% higher than the crowds. That might explain the pet jokes.
Not really, as im not a souths member, i go for Cronulla, you know the team that had more fans at Gosford, than the home team.
And you only had a bit over 1k higher average.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
This is boring and going around in circles.

- Roosters should be doing better member wise than they currently are
- Souths should be concerned about their dip in numbers
- Cronulla are doing ok but nothing to crow about

Stormwarrior82

Juniors
There was no "battle of the West" membership but you're spot on otherwise.

I wasn’t sure either way. I saw an article saying it was the, “battle of the west” and it sounded good lol.

Panthers, cronulla and parra need to take note and might have to in coming years limit the away fans so paying home members get best access. I also think that the eels had good support which would of helped gate takings but limited memberships for panthers.

OldPanther

Coach
I wasn’t sure either way. I saw an article saying it was the, “battle of the west” and it sounded good lol.

Panthers, cronulla and parra need to take note and might have to in coming years limit the away fans so paying home members get best access. I also think that the eels had good support which would of helped gate takings but limited memberships for panthers.

Yeah the club put a hold on taking more memberships for how long I don't know.

Cockosh

Juniors
Not really, as im not a souths member, i go for Cronulla, you know the team that had more fans at Gosford, than the home team.
And you only had a bit over 1k higher average.
Hahaha. What exception did you apply to that game. Any roosters fans wearing white away strip aren’t counted at Gosford. Any way mate get yourself a souffs jersey you are obviously a closet fan.

Perth Red

Post Whore

Souths got 38.8k in Perth game 1,their crowd avg this year will be good if that is how you’re measuring Cockosh lol

Perth Red

Post Whore
Souths got 38.8k in Perth game 1,their crowd avg this year will be good if that is how you’re measuring Cockosh lol

Most clubs are going ok and any upward growth is positive. Obviously titans are a concern and new owners don’t seem t9 have created any feel good factor, warriors conti use to be an absolute failure in converting number of supporters in nz and Oz into members.

Cockosh

Juniors
I don’t recall us playing double headers last year? Even if they did get that crowd on their own good luck to them. It’s their home game. Some years you benefit some you don’t. No different to dogs souffs on Good Friday. Why wouldn’t we count Anzac Day? Who should claim that crowd? It’s a ridiculous argument.

Perth Red

Post Whore
I don’t recall us playing double headers last year? Even if they did get that crowd on their own good luck to them. It’s their home game. Some years you benefit some you don’t. No different to dogs souffs on Good Friday. Why wouldn’t we count Anzac Day? Who should claim that crowd? It’s a ridiculous argument.

Yeh totally agree re Anzac, out of town games bit hmmm if trying to prove how many fans you have as we know they are often made up in the majority of neutrals desperate for some nrl action.

M2D2

Bench
Hahaha. What exception did you apply to that game. Any roosters fans wearing white away strip aren’t counted at Gosford. Any way mate get yourself a souffs jersey you are obviously a closet fan.
Was that english?

Raiderdave

First Grade
Yeah were still the best Sydney team and souffs were the worst. Even after falling HARD lol we still finished stronger than souffs. Our crowd numbers match our member numbers. As shit as they may be they add up. Lighten up mate it’s a bit of fun.

cough *
membership thread, not crowds
cough *