What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Origin III - QLD 18-12 NSW @ Suncorp

Series: QLD v NSW

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SBD82

Coach
That was the weirdest shit ever.

We haven't won a series in four years, and the whole coverage was all about QLD.

Then there's the embarrassing man of the series award, and then the cut away from seeing NSW celebrate the win just to top it off.

All three games were cracking games of footy. Both teams can hold their heads up high. Such a shame that the people running this shit are rank f**king amateurs.

DeeJ

Bench
Can we get a Fittler-Johns medal going so that James Tedesco rightfully gets player of the series next year?

Billy is always getting undeserved awards. Cooper Cronk and Smith should have won both his Churchill medals respectively. I would've given it to Cook for this series. He was great and dangerous every game.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Seriously that is one of the biggest jokes I’ve heard in Rugby League.. honestly I hope the media blows this up for the rort that it is even Slater looked ashamed to accept it

Plays two games and yeh he was good in both, but MOTS? You have to be fkn kidding me

blaza88z

Coach
The penalty count played a bigger part then any player. But yeah brag about only being able to score a penslty goal against 12 men with 70% of the ball and conceding 2 tries.
I said DCE was a big reason as to why we were able to maintain all that possession and I am 100% right, Hunt would have kicked at least one of those balls dead or gone for the miracle 5th tackle option play

Congratulations, you won the battle of the 10 minutes in which Maloney was off the field

Reactions: Vee

Latest posts