What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Trials

forby

Juniors
Oh no! The sky has just fallen in and the season has ended!

How often do teams that win all their trials win the comp? Trials mean absolutely nothing. It is nice to win them, but honestly who gives a s**t?

They obviously used the match for a bit of endurance training. Did anybody get replaced in the first half? I reckon they went for about 10 minutes without touching the ball at one stage, but held them out!

Realistically they were on a hiding to nothing. Unless they won by an absolute cricket score everybody here would have screamed. Why show anything if it means nothing.

GongPanther

Referee
You mean by naming our full strength side?

Smashing a shit side achieves nothing. So let them smash us? :joy:

Especially if we weren't taking this match as seriously as they wanted to.You are aware that you yourself is taking a trial match so seriosly to the point of popping a vein in your forehead.

Lighten the fook up..comp starts in a fortnight. That is when we'll really need you to shit yourself.

OldPanther

Coach
He isnt a Panther anymore. Thats what 0happened.

Yet when current Panthers ate humiliated by reserve graders. Theres nothing to see here.

Hook groupies are going on my ignore list. Not worth reading that shit. They can circle jerk all they want. Im not reading that homoerotic shit.

I don't understand it. Why bother naming your top team and intentionally play so bad? I really don't believe that.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade

How often do teams that win all their trials win the comp? Trials mean absolutely nothing. It is nice to win them, but honestly who gives a s**t?

They obviously used the match for a bit of endurance training. Did anybody get replaced in the first half? I reckon they went for about 10 minutes without touching the ball at one stage, but held them out!

Realistically they were on a hiding to nothing. Unless they won by an absolute cricket score everybody here would have screamed. Why show anything if it means nothing.

Wasn't the cows *full strength beaten last weekend ? #askingforafriend

mxlegend99

Referee

Unless we thumped them why bother?

Why name a full strrngth team if you you dont care at all? What did we get put of that?

Humiliated. Thats what we got..we risked injury to a full strength roster to get humiliated by reserve graders. Yet some want to pass it off like Hook planned for this?

Would be the first plan he ever came upwith. Makes it his best automatically I guess.

GongPanther

Referee
We smash them in a trial and you guys are like.. oh well, means nothing, it’s only a trial.

We lose and all of a sudden all of our worst fears have come at once.

The only thing that matters is:
Injuries - Nil.

You know where these f/wits are coming from...the cheeks of their blow-holes. They talk that much shit,they have to wear jumbo sized bibs.:)

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Especially if we weren't taking this match as seriously as they wanted to.You are aware that you yourself is taking a trial match so seriosly to the point of popping a vein in your forehead.

Lighten the fook up..comp starts in a fortnight. That is when we'll really need you to shit yourself.

It's been an amusing night tonight.

Should I be offerring sack cloths and ashes at a discount price ?

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade

37 minutes in before the first interchange. Hmmmmm.

TheFrog

Coach
I'd be surprised if MX has any veins in his forehead left to pop.

OldPanther

Coach
You know where these f/wits are coming from...the cheeks of their blow-holes. They talk that much shit,they have to wear jumbo sized bibs.:)

I thought name calling was bad around here?

We risked injuries to our best squad against reserves looking to prove themselves to not care. Why? Might as well play reserves like the dogs did and make sure they're putting in at training for the next two weeks.

OldPanther

Coach
I thought name calling was bad around here?

We risked injuries to our best squad against reserves looking to prove themselves to not care. Why? Might as well play reserves like the dogs did and make sure they're putting in at training for the next two weeks.

Meanwhile reasonable comments get ignored.

Latest posts