What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Trials

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
I forgot the best part... The losers I have ignored going off their head over a trial. Last I looked everyone is still on 0 points

No, the best part is still calling out people you have on ignore just to start arguments with them again. Loser indeed.

(I am well aware that I am very likely to be one of those people franklin has blocked, but I'll reply anyway because his utter lack of self-awareness needs to be pointed out to neutral observers at all times)

mxlegend99

Referee
Would you rather they suck in a trial or in a comp game MX? Scrap that. Always comp game so you can whinge more.

Me I want them to win so get the shitness out of the way.

I thought their number 3 was good and the dude with Headgear. The guy that looked like Idris was pretty good in defence
You say that like sucking in this game makes us good in the regular season.

Teams arent limited to sucking once. And able to pick when. Hook missed the finsls his third year at Broncos... looks like his time here is a carbon copy of that.

OldPanther

Coach
Would you rather they suck in a trial or in a comp game MX? Scrap that. Always comp game so you can whinge more.

Me I want them to win so get the shitness out of the way.

I thought their number 3 was good and the dude with Headgear. The guy that looked like Idris was pretty good in defence

I think me and mx had a pretty good point about risk Vs reward + some self respect for the club.

I forgot the best part... The losers I have ignored going off their head over a trial. Last I looked everyone is still on 0 points
Dude what's happened to your decent thoughts and reviews on games? That was ugly viewing, id back a team made up of the dribblers on here v who the Dogs sent out

franklin2323

Immortal
I think me and mx had a pretty good point about risk Vs reward + some self respect for the club.

You do realise Cowboys with JT and co lost to an ordinary WT team last week?

It always happens in trials. Self respect it was a trial. Wouldn't matter how big the win was we would still start the season on 0.

How many people remember the Storms trial results from last year?

No one cares. We won all trials last year. Went in with a few guys underdone and started shit

franklin2323

Immortal
Dude what's happened to your decent thoughts and reviews on games? That was ugly viewing, id back a team made up of the dribblers on here v who the Dogs sent out

Insight means nothing. It is like talking to a brick wall. People already think we are no chance because the coach has never won anything before. What's the point?

If we won 50-0 you could still take nothing from that game tonight. No injuries and lots of minutes is all to gain from it. That was done so that side we are better off then last year

Insight means nothing. It is like talking to a brick wall. People already think we are no chance because the coach has never won anything before. What's the point?

If we won 50-0 you could still take nothing from that game tonight. No injuries and lots of minutes is all to gain from it. That was done so that side we are better off then last year
50-0 was probably par imo. Anyways the season is almost here and I look forward to talking about actual games that matter after a very long offseason

mxlegend99

Referee

Exactly.

This game was so easy that a 50 nil win doesnt really mean we are a threat this year. Getting smashed though says a lot about our chances this year.

Can you name a more pathetic effort than that? Where a full strength side was destroyed by a reserve grade team.

Trial or not. That was a pathetic effort by us. Puts us well and truly behind where we were 12 months ago.

Exactly.

This game was so easy that a 50 nil win doesnt really mean we are a threat this year. Getting smashed though says a lot about our chances this year.

Can you name a more pathetic effort than that? Where a full strength side was destroyed by a reserve grade team.

Trial or not. That was a pathetic effort by us. Puts us well and truly behind where we were 12 months ago.
Anytime the players don't fire up its not Hook's fault. The boys look really fired up for 2018....

mxlegend99

Referee
We seemed more interested in getting gametime into players and not getting injured than playing footy.

1st 20 was good. Then we fell away but the pack played 40 so somewhat explains it. No doubt if we used the bench as normal we don't make as many errors. Mansour/Peachey side was terrible in both sides. No injuries atleast
We didn't look interested in anything at all. You seem interested in creating a narrative where our fullstrength side weren't humiliated by a reserve grade side.

franklin2323

Immortal
50-0 was probably par imo. Anyways the season is almost here and I look forward to talking about actual games that matter after a very long offseason

We didn't stream the game last week for the reason to not end up in video session. Security spoke to whoever was with Arthur last week for filming without consent.

Why would we try real hard against a reggie team? I remember Knights belting someone in a trial last year 44-0 yet they ran last. So I am sure they would of liked to win but there was more important things then winning a trial.

No nines has made off season drag on more so

We didn't stream the game last week for the reason to not end up in video session. Security spoke to whoever was with Arthur last week for filming without consent.

Why would we try real hard against a reggie team? I remember Knights belting someone in a trial last year 44-0 yet they ran last. So I am sure they would of liked to win but there was more important things then winning a trial.

No nines has made off season drag on more so
Well personally id like our new halves pairing to tear it up for 15-20mins treat it like a real game. Then whatever

franklin2323

Immortal
Well personally id like our new halves pairing to tear it up for 15-20mins treat it like a real game. Then whatever

They did last week... Meanwhile their round 1 opposition coach was doing this. Again once that team was named we weren't going to test a good defence

Did plenty of defence tonight. Most was good. A try off a kick. One where we stopped thinking forward pass. Another where Peachey/Maloney fell off a tackle. Another a poor read from marker under the post..

Mansour lost it 3 times coming off our line. That stuff never happens in games. The stuff from tonight doesn't wipe the good work last week. Both weeks needed

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    863.2 KB · Views: 13

franklin2323

Immortal
That's better Franklin a post not dribbling like me haha.

I'm worried about round 1 imo really rate BA as a coach

The 1st 20 mins both games showed me we have enough to improve. A few near misses tonight from us. A few lazy attempts late in the 1st half. Didn't have the ball for 10 mins in the 2nd

He is but Gus and Brandy are better they are the real coaches anyway

OldPanther

Coach
The 1st 20 mins both games showed me we have enough to improve. A few near misses tonight from us. A few lazy attempts late in the 1st half. Didn't have the ball for 10 mins in the 2nd

He is but Gus and Brandy are better they are the real coaches anyway

Hey real talk! Missed you. Are you saying Griffin is playing mind games? Surely BA didn't rattle him by being at the game.