What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 ASHES: 1st Test Australia v England, Edgbaston Aug 1-5

Bazal

Post Whore
Maybe Locky is also JL, as well as a jet setting, LA living, teenage girl, homosexual male punting legend?

Neser over Starc. OMFG

Front-Rower

First Grade
Yet despite his so called great bowling he did very little last time against a pretty poor English side in these conditions. Hazelwood has more of a case, atnleast we can replace Siddle with a bowler than can do the same role.

What are you jibbering about? Go back and properly read my post

lockyno1

Post Whore
What are you jibbering about? Go back and properly read my post

We don’t need Starc and his 4 balls. Siddle kept it tight picked up a couple of wickets (and was unlucky in the second innings). It’s about the makeup- two express bowlers/burst bowlers and one that can bowl long spells. It’s pretty simple, play the best side as a whole. I’d personally play Hazelwood next test anyway so there is my change. That is on the proviso he bowls 30+ overs in the tour game coming up.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Starc and Hazelwood are useless,couldn't even win us the Ashes when England had Adam Lyth and Gary Ballance in the batting lineup,they should be banned from playing in the Ashes

Peter Siddle > Those two donkeys

Front-Rower

First Grade
We don’t need Starc and his 4 balls. Siddle kept it tight picked up a couple of wickets (and was unlucky in the second innings). It’s about the makeup- two express bowlers/burst bowlers and one that can bowl long spells. It’s pretty simple, play the best side as a whole. I’d personally play Hazelwood next test anyway so there is my change. That is on the proviso he bowls 30+ overs in the tour game coming up.

Dude, seriously. IF Starc was dropped due to poor performances in the UK then surely Dave must be close to facing the same fate.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Starc and Hazelwood are useless,couldn't even win us the Ashes when England had Adam Lyth and Gary Ballance in the batting lineup,they should be banned from playing in the Ashes

Peter Siddle > Those two donkeys

Sooner we get Haynetrain and Locky as selectors and high performance set up in australian cricket, the sooner Australia become a world power

lockyno1

Post Whore
Dude, seriously. IF Starc was dropped due to poor performances in the UK then surely Dave must be close to facing the same fate.

Not when your alternative is Marcus Harris! At least we replaced Starc with Pattinson who is top quality and or Siddle who has 200+ test wickets and had 70+ in this County season. If a viable alternative was around for Warner sure drop him by all means. There’s no viable alternative and no Harris isn’t one.

Latest posts