What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 ASHES: 3rd Test Australia v England, Leeds Aug 22-26

mozza91

Coach
These 2 are doing a great job. The Poms (well the 3 of them that are English and the rest of the world) are starting to get the shits with each other.

Race between Khawaja and Scissorhands as to who's dropped next test for Lasagne

It's 'the Admiral' in front at this stage for me

I can't get over how much of a shame it is that this mercenary isn't playing for his home test side.

After the golden years of world class fast bowlers coming off a seemingly endless production line, they go blank for years with nothing but a bunch of spuds and turn into the paupers of the cricketing world.

Then finally, FINALLY one is produced - but then proceeds to rip out collective hearts out by following his 'dream' of playing for England.

I couldn't give a f**k what reason he has; to be able to be someone that means so much to people, to potentially be the lynchpin, the catalyst to resurrect a side that was once cricketing royalty, to be THE man,and yet throw that all away for not much more than personal ambition it seems.... makes him a gutless coward in my book.

Eelectrica

Referee
Well done to Warner and Labuschange. The rest of em... I don't know
Head has been making runs usually. Wade got the century After Smith and Head broke their weakened pace attack.
Bancroft back for Khawaja maybe?Next innings will tell the story or something.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
8 for 43, we have a tail that would make a dinosaur blush and it starts at 6.

Wade made his one arsey in innings. If he is playing in an Ashes series as a batsman we are well and truly f**ked. Don’t worry folks though more drop in pitches are what we need all in the aid of the most geniused sport on the planet. Fumbleball.

Our only hope is Smith goes big in one of the last test matches and Paddy has a day out and we can somehow draw the series.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I was referring to them playing patient innings, that’s what we need.

If, and it’s a big if, Bancroft could transfer some of his long, patient innings from shield to test cricket, he’d be a huge asset.
I don’t care how patient he is, his technique is laughable. Not up to standard, i’d Love to know what he was doing in his 9 months off. It wasn’t to work on his shithouse batting technique. Besides Smith Paddy Probably has the next best one in the whole team.

Wizardman

First Grade
I can't get over how much of a shame it is that this mercenary isn't playing for his home test side.

After the golden years of world class fast bowlers coming off a seemingly endless production line, they go blank for years with nothing but a bunch of spuds and turn into the paupers of the cricketing world.

Then finally, FINALLY one is produced - but then proceeds to rip out collective hearts out by following his 'dream' of playing for England.

I couldn't give a f**k what reason he has; to be able to be someone that means so much to people, to potentially be the lynchpin, the catalyst to resurrect a side that was once cricketing royalty, to be THE man,and yet throw that all away for not much more than personal ambition it seems.... makes him a gutless coward in my book.
Just quietly, we have a South African import who top scored in our innings.....I agree that it is sad though.

Latest posts