What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 ASHES: 4th Test Australia v England, Old Trafford Sept 4-9

Fangs

Coach
Huh?

They were picking Wade, Bancroft, Khawaja, and Head ahead of him. Had Smith not gone down injured who knows if he even gets a run.

Huh?

He got picked out of nowhere for his debut, to bat at 3. As if anyone thought that was a good idea. Then he got picked in the Ashes squad.

By the looks of things they got this one right.

undertaker

Coach
Lol my thoughts exactly, wtf is wrong with these merkins

Someone at Ch9 programming forgot to be told that April Fool's Day was more than 5 months ago.

Back from walking the dog and why the f**k are they showing this? I’d rather watch Demtel ads from the 90’s.

Anyone here who has been attending Alcoholics Anonymous will find themselves back on the bottle before the highlights package is over.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Solid start, need some merkin hang with Smiffy. 400 minimum and the put all the pressure on these merkins. If the rain could just f**k off Lyon night ve able to bowl us to victory.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I know you've got your own thing against him but Burns is comfortably better than Harris and Bancroft. We haven't got the perfect option but he's deadset hard done by not to even be in the squad.

the "thing" I have is his obvious weakness against the new ball, so do the selectors

don't forget I had him in my Ashes team at 6 as I believe he can bat but to help him be more consistent I would keep him away from the new ball. Problem is in English conditions the dukes ball will do more for longer than a Kooka in Australian conditions so batting him at 6 may not help him that much

tbh we probabaly need some one else to step up, we all argue about openers and truth is none of them are any good or consistent in English conditions