What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 ASHES: 5th Test Australia v England, The Oval Sept 12-16

Pete Cash

Post Whore
If Stokes can't bowl i probably agree with Englands move. They like 3 quicks + an all rounder and its not like Curran is gonna bat worse than Roy

I've always loved Blazing Saddles.

For no reason, I always laugh at the bit where they're rustling up a posse and asking for experiences.

Stampeding cattle...
That's not much of a crime.
Through the Vatican.

And

Rape, arson, murder and rape.
You said rape twice.
I like rape.

Now, I am a bit wrong. I admit that. It makes me howl with laughter. I know, I know...I'm wired wrong.

Right now, hearing M Marsh is in...that's how I'm reacting. Howls of laughter. Guffaws, gulps of air, then more moist eyed laughter.

Ahhhh... JL, the Mel Brooks of cricket coaches.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Can only think they want an allrounder in the side cause the deck may be a batting belter and they don't want to over work the bowlers? What else is there?.

Other than Labuschagne and Smith everyone else could have been dropped in the top 6, especially the openers.(Not sure if it is worth promoting Labuschagne to opener)

If it is made for batting, and we manage to score big, hope we don't give the poms any generous declarations. Bat them out of a win, make them fight for a draw

WaznTheGreat

Referee
I've always loved Blazing Saddles.

For no reason, I always laugh at the bit where they're rustling up a posse and asking for experiences.

Stampeding cattle...
That's not much of a crime.
Through the Vatican.

And

Rape, arson, murder and rape.
You said rape twice.
I like rape.

Now, I am a bit wrong. I admit that. It makes me howl with laughter. I know, I know...I'm wired wrong.

Right now, hearing M Marsh is in...that's how I'm reacting. Howls of laughter. Guffaws, gulps of air, then more moist eyed laughter.

Ahhhh... JL, the Mel Brooks of cricket coaches.

I have no clue what you just said fella but gonna give you a like to trick others into thinking i understood it cos of a high IQ

Meapro Ham

Juniors
I guess the selectors thinking on Marsh is that whatever team they pick there will be 4 shit batsmen so they may as well pick one that can bowl a bit