What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 College Football Season

Valheru

Coach
Boise State coming back from 24-6 down in a true road trip against FSU was quite impressive.

It sees them go to number 24. They conceivably go through undefeated form here, I wonder how high that would get them.

T-Boon

Coach
Boise State coming back from 24-6 down in a true road trip against FSU was quite impressive.

It sees them go to number 24. They conceivably go through undefeated form here, I wonder how high that would get them.

That's a good question. I think they would end up ranked somewhere 6-10.
Who knows how the Florida State win ends up looking, but if I had to bet I would bet Willy Taggart gets fired by mid season and Florida State is in another dumpster fire season.

If they and UCF go through undefeated it would be good to see them in a bowl game against one another.

thorson1987

Coach
Boise State defence doing the job against Marshall.

Not a single 1st down allowed in the 2nd half. Shame the offence couldn't capitalise but a win is a win.

14-7

T-Boon

Coach
Clemson's d-line is not as good as last year obviously.
This A&M QB has been poor.
Trevor Lawrence and Justin Field should already be in the NFL. Watching Ohio State this morning I was thinking Field might be better than Lawrence.
I think Ohio State is up their with Bama and Clemson this year.

Tom155

Coach
Texas vs LSU is a fun game so far

Texas went for it on 4th down on the LSU goal line but the Texas RB dropped an easy catch for a would be TD

Tom155

Coach
Great 4th quarter coming up, Texas score touchdowns on back to back drives to get within 2 points