What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Federal Election

Chipmunk

Coach
I’m in Moreton, merkin.

What are your thoughts?

Hardgrave's old seat. I doubt in the current electoral climate you'll be changing member this time around. If it wasn't going to change after the Rudd/Gillard/Rudd massacre I can't see it changing this time around.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Gary Hardgraves, had the displeasure of doing some work at his electoral office. He was rude enough but the rudeness of his staff were off the charts.

I had great pleasure going back in there after they had been arseholed out of office.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Gary Hardgraves, had the displeasure of doing some work at his electoral office. He was rude enough but the rudeness of his staff were off the charts.

I had great pleasure going back in there after they had been arseholed out of office.
Did you lay some cable?

Gronk

Staff member
I think we're heading for a well hung parliament!

Well a fair bit of Clive hangs below his belt. Is that what you mean ?

10025526-6723111-image-a-26_1550624809612.jpg

strider

Post Whore
Bass, Braddon, Indi, Lindsay and Wentworth to be Coalition gains. Herbert another potential.

Coalition Losses at least Cowper, Reid and Banks in NSW, Pearce and Hasluck likely losses in WA, smashed to virtual oblivion in metropolitan Victoria. Qld hit and miss and still either way, but Petrie and Forde gone.

Status Quo in the other states, but Labor to get the extra seat in the ACT.
Im in Banks ... i agree, we are swingers

Tho i must say there was a bigger push by Labor in the state election. ie merkins handing out shit n door knocking .... maybe the feds think they have it in the bag?

Chipmunk

Coach
Im in Banks ... i agree, we are swingers

Tho i must say there was a bigger push by Labor in the state election. ie merkins handing out shit n door knocking .... maybe the feds think they have it in the bag?

Banks has historically been a Labor seat that went to Liberal following the afore mentioned massacre of Rudd/Gillatd/Rudd. I'm sure some redistributions have helped also.

There are a few of these historical Labor seats around the country, like Banks, that were lost in 2013 that I think are likely to return to the norm and go back to Labor this time around.

Last edited: