What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
The Queensland Rugby League, in conjunction with official apparel partner ISC, will be bringing the Queensland Maroons State of Origin team a whole new look for 2019.

A bold new design, which will be finalised and unveiled in December, will add fresh features to the famed Maroon jersey.

Receiving the tick of approval from head coach Kevin Walters, the design incorporates elements that pay homage to Queensland's past warriors, but also give a directive towards the future.

That sense of tradition, presented with a new twist, is sure to create interest and conversation among loyal Maroons fans.

Unveiling of the new jersey will ignite Queensland's campaign to recapture the Holden State of Origin shield it has held for 11 of the past 13 years.

Further updates will be posted to QRL.com.au.

https://www.qrl.com.au/news/20182/08/25/new-jersey-to-give-maroons-fresh-look/

LineBall

Juniors
The Queensland Rugby League, in conjunction with official apparel partner ISC, will be bringing the Queensland Maroons State of Origin team a whole new look for 2019.

A bold new design, which will be finalised and unveiled in December, will add fresh features to the famed Maroon jersey.

Receiving the tick of approval from head coach Kevin Walters, the design incorporates elements that pay homage to Queensland's past warriors, but also give a directive towards the future.

That sense of tradition, presented with a new twist, is sure to create interest and conversation among loyal Maroons fans.

Unveiling of the new jersey will ignite Queensland's campaign to recapture the Holden State of Origin shield it has held for 11 of the past 13 years.

I’ve got a bad feeling about this.

Nuke

Staff member
I'm tipping it's a 'V'.

... because there just aren't enough chevrons in our game in this day and age.

mistertaylor

Juniors
It will be 4 white hoops jersey. Either sleeve or front
That was my initial thought. The twist might be that the 4 bands/loops are turned into a shallow V similar to what the Sharks did with their home jersey this year? (But i hope that doesn't come to fruition)

greenBV4

Bench
I whipped up these logos logos based off the 2019 All Stars logo, looking at what recent logos have been (women's and all stars) if there was to be a re-branding in the near future I think they could go something along these lines - a simplistic logo and custom colour pallets per club (like the a-league)

NEW NRL COLOURS.png
-- CONCEPT --

Illawarra Tiger

Juniors
As far as QLD goes I think their best Jersey was their 1991 with the white hoops, followed by their 2001 with jackpot stripes on shoulders and sleeves. By far NSW is just plain sky blue with dark blue collar and cuffs (like early 90s) with numbers on the sleeves!