What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Membership

titoelcolombiano

First Grade
Today. Penrith and Titans have gone on sale.

Still not on sale: Bulldogs, Manly, Eels, Dragons, Warriors, Tigers

View attachment 23798

https://leagueunlimited.com/news/32567-2019-nrl-club-membership-tracker/

Wow! Well done eels and eels fans - imagine if they had a run of success like they did in the 80's they should be a powerhouse of Australian sport in terms of attendances and memberships. As a neutral fan I certainly hope that the eels move to WSS co-incides with success on the field - you won't be able to get a ticket to their games.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
It's almost like the NRL has a car manufacturer as a major level sponsor and a handful of clubs have car sponsors too...

You should see a spike in Roosters memberships on 17 October 2018. That is the day those in the "Roosters Pay" plan have their memberships automatically renewed.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
You should see a spike in Roosters memberships on 17 October 2018. That is the day those in the "Roosters Pay" plan have their memberships automatically renewed.
Same thing for the Bulldogs next week as well. They went on sale today.

Angry_eel

First Grade
I am expecting Parra memberships to reduce from last year. Spoon and the price of tickets close to double in the new stadium to be an issue. However, we may see bigger crowds with people wanting to see the new stadium.

Last edited:

titoelcolombiano

First Grade
I am expecting Parra memberships to reduce from last year. Spoon and the price of tickets close to double in the new stadium to be an issue. However, we may see bigger crowds with people wanting to see the new stadium.

Surely the new stadium will see them spike - it would be disappointing if this didn't happen. This is the best quality RL stadium Sydney has ever had and I would imagine it will be full quite a few times over next year.

Angry_eel

First Grade
Surely the new stadium will see them spike - it would be disappointing if this didn't happen. This is the best quality RL stadium Sydney has ever had and I would imagine it will be full quite a few times over next year.

Like I said, I expect bigger crowds given the amazing quality of stadium. However, the membership prices have gone up too.