What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Origin I - QLD 18-14 NSW @ Suncorp

Series: QLD v NSW

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Generalzod

Immortal
The mistake was unfortunate.

They wouldn't have even been in the game without him.

What is with 'tobasco' anyways. Has to be one of the worse name puns in a bad lot. How is it even offensive?
Relax Valheru it’s a bit of fun, I didn’t know you take it so personally

big hit!

Bench

funny incident, particularly watching Cordner run around with one shoe for the next 5 mins, and I'm NSWman.

NSW don't get it. Whatever it takes.

Only Klemmer turned up for this one as if it was more than a standard NRL game, and Brandy kept him on the bench when he was needed on the park. He really got the interchanges wrong.

In contrast, QLD were going 4-men into tackles, putting on the heat like their life depended on it.

Seriously, if ability was the main determinant of the outcome, NSW should've flogged this lot. QLD has f**king MBYE in their 17, FFS!!

QLD have been getting it from Day 1. It'll probably be another 40 years until NSW gets it.

You get the impression that NSW players think their job's done just being on the team sheet. QLD don't think that way.

MilkShark

First Grade
funny incident, and I'm NSWman.

NSW don't get it. Whatever it takes.

Only Klemmer turned up for this one as if it was more than a standard NRL game, and Brandy kept him on the bench when he was needed on the park. He really got the interchanges wrong.

In contrast, QLD were going 4-men into tackles, putting on the heat like their life depended on it.

Seriously, if ability was the main determinant of the outcome, NSW should've flogged this lot. QLD has f**king MBYE in their 17, FFS!!

QLD have been getting it from Day 1. It'll probably be another 40 years until NSW gets it.

You get the impression that NSW players think their job's done just being on the team sheet. QLD don't think that way.
Agree, the only 3 worth feeding were Cook, Tedesco and Klemmer.

The rest can stick to club footy where everyone is friends and its just a fun game of footy.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Cleary has been playing shit all year the bloke can’t even get the Panthers across the line and yet here he is playing origin I wonder why we f**king loss

I’d prefer he not be in the team either, but that’s because I don’t like seeing Panthers in the team because they get tired out and are basically useless to us for weeks..Admittedly we aren’t any good this year but I still believe having 4 players in Origin killed our early season momentum in 2018...still Cleary was far from the worst player. Walker, Mitchell and Crichton just to name a few were worse.

I know Pomga didn't get much room to use his footwork last night but what impressed me is his ballplaying ability .
Jesus he knows how to throw a bullet cut out pass .
If he stays injury free he will be the best player in the game easily in the next 5 years .

Haffa

I know Pomga didn't get much room to use his footwork last night but what impressed me is his ballplaying ability .
Jesus he knows how to throw a bullet cut out pass .
If he stays injury free he will be the best player in the game easily in the next 5 years .
He does that shit every week. He's turning Hymall Hunt and Big Dick Edrick into genuine first graders.

King hit

Coach
Ah yes remember when Gallen got the sole blame for losing all state of Origin matches?

At least he had the excuse of having an opposition containing
Thurston
Slater
Cronk
Inglis
and Smith
These imposters only had to beat f**king Hunt at hooker.

Exactly right it’s not Gallens fault he was playing the incredibles. The Blues were more competitive under him with the exception of that one game.

Apey

Staff member
Ponga 9/10

Munster 7.5/10 According to the geniuses on nrl.com lol

Ponga isn't half the player he was without the guidance of Munster and DCE.

I would argue Ponga was fairly quiet until he threw the first cut out pass for the try

I agree he was quiet until he got 2 try assists for 3 of their tries. The other assist came from Wighton.

Latest posts