What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 SG Ball & Matts

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I can't remember them ever using it.

Other interesting venue options.

Norths using Mascot Oval

And Illawarra not getting a game on WIN Stadium
Mascot might be due to the cricket pitch at NSO.

WIN I'm guessing is either still under renovation or too expensive to hire.

footyhead1

Juniors
After getting around to a few trials( I know only trial) some of the teams that usually are also runs look very competitive. St George in particular look very well drilled as did Nth Syd

Timmah

Staff member
Ball is up now too :arrow_right: http://bit.ly/2019SGBallDraw

Looks like Saints and Norths will share Mascot Oval at various points, with the Dragons other matches being at Kogarah and Sylvania. Their Tarsha Gale team even plays a game at Scarborough Park

Looks like NSWRL are behind. I see statedge (live scoring site for NSWRL) has been offline most of the day. I'm guessing nothing was done to prepare for the announcement of the teams for this weekend.

Timmah

Staff member
Looks like NSWRL are behind. I see statedge (live scoring site for NSWRL) has been offline most of the day. I'm guessing nothing was done to prepare for the announcement of the teams for this weekend.
Neither NSWRL or QRL will use the statedge portal anymore as far as I understand - the official link on both sites now just goes to the draw pages local to the site.