What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Sponsor?

Stake Removed

First Grade
So no Luke lewis, who would have been great asset on and off the field.
Cut back on jnr development, considering we have been at the top of the comp there which has benefited in players coming through the system, and another area Luke Lewis could have helped.
No merchandise
Sponsors gone.
Does Bazza want the club like when he was a player running on oily rag.

You can see the next one coming cant keep Flanno as he wants to much, and we will hire coach with no experience and we tumble to the bottom, thanks Bazza

carcharias

Immortal
I see the club are promoting Luke Lewis’ book
Selling signed copies online

I doubt they have just brushed him.
Did he even want to be on the coaching staff?

MilkShark

First Grade
I see the club are promoting Luke Lewis’ book
Selling signed copies online

I doubt they have just brushed him.
Did he even want to be on the coaching staff?
I'm sure I remember part of Lewis coming over to us was that he would be giving a coach / trainer role after he retires.

King Ben

Juniors
Rumours regarding Cronulla’s dire financial state just won’t go away. Talk has been circling for months the Sharks have found themselves cash-strapped again because of delays to further stages of their development.

There have been some cost-cutting measures at the club. The NRL has made it pretty clear to clubs that there won’t be any sort of bailout to those clubs who find themselves under pressure.

Yay.

Article reporting we’ve had 6 potential sponsors call since being linked to Johnson
Johnson wearing the very plain jersey in his first interview may have worked a little bit
The Sloth will be trying to bring the A-Fi/Duges podcast into it somehow