What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2020 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

grouch

First Grade
Coronavirus will have done the world a favour if we're still in shutdown on Anzac Day and that hideous jersey doesn't grace the field

Jackson Allison

Juniors
Sharks heritage jersey released!
https://store.sharks.com.au/heritage-jersey-men-updating/
Cronulla-Sharks-Mens-Replica-Heritage-Jersey_CSJRM509HER_Front__65332.1586398013.png

sempmrh

Juniors
I want to see more players wearing long sleeves in games. I reckon it's a great look and players should at least be given the option, even if most would probably stick with regular short sleeves.

Loved seeing Cheyse Blair get around in sleeves. Surprised more players haven't done it.

forby

Juniors
I want to see more players wearing long sleeves in games. I reckon it's a great look and players should at least be given the option, even if most would probably stick with regular short sleeves.

Loved seeing Cheyse Blair get around in sleeves. Surprised more players haven't done it.
They wouldnt be able to show off their Tatts!

Latest posts