What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2020 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

Jackson Allison

Juniors
Dogs ANZAC Jersey
Looking at that jersey I don’t know whether it’s legit or not! Normally new jerseys will be found in the team store or another big jersey store but this jersey has just been found on Facebook and is in no other stores! Also look at the M&J Chickens sleeves sponsors they aren’t properly aligned on the jersey! For mine this jersey is fake but who knows with what’s been going on recently plus Anzac Day is in a couple of days so this jersey might just be joining the Anzac Day jersey release party!

Last edited:

The Marshall

Juniors
Looking at that jersey I don’t know whether it’s legit or not! Normally new jerseys will be found in the team store or another big jersey store but this jersey has just been found on Facebook and is in no other stores! Also look at the M&J Chickens sleeves sponsors they aren’t properly aligned on the jersey! For mine this jersey is fake but who knows with what’s been going on recently plus Anzac Day is in a couple of days so this jersey might just be joining the Anzac Day release party!
The alignment of the sleeve sponsorship is something I have seen on those type of design drawings in the past so I wouldn't read too much into that. It's possible it's fake but the page it's posted on did say it was a prize donated by Classic.

Jackson Allison

Juniors
The alignment of the sleeve sponsorship is something I have seen on those type of design drawings in the past so I wouldn't read too much into that. It's possible it's fake but the page it's posted on did say it was a prize donated by Classic.
Yeah well it probably is real then but still it's pretty strange to find a new jersey on Facebook before you find it in a team or jersey shop!

The Marshall

Juniors
Yeah well it probably is real then but still it's pretty strange to find a new jersey on Facebook before you find it in a team or jersey shop!
Sometimes jerseys leak from the strangest places and considering clubs aren’t going to use them on ANZAC Day they probably haven’t even thought about releasing them.

thorson1987

Coach
First rule of ANZAC jerseys if clubs insist on having them is no sponsors.

In fact considering that the sole reason that clubs produce these jerseys is to make money means they shouldn't be made at all. Pretty sure the government stopped the likes of woolies exploiting ANZAC for profit, they should do the same here.

Our comes without the sponsor, you can choose to have RedZed heatpressed to it though

sempmrh

Juniors
Our comes without the sponsor, you can choose to have RedZed heatpressed to it though
It only comes without the sponsor because these jerseys would have been produced and ready to go before RedZed came on board. It doesn't have Grill'd on the back, either. I just want the new home jersey - preferably with all sponsor logos sublimated.

I wonder what will happen with Tigerair's sponsorship. They're owned by Virgin and while they're saying Tigerair isn't going anywhere, I wouldn't be surprised if they have to cancel their sponsorship deal. I hope not because they've been pretty good for us.

I didn't think you could market/merchandise ANZAC as it is, or unless linked to Legacy or somesuch, and donate some of proceeds to ex- Services.

Anyway. Get around it and call them 'Sarifice Jerseys inspired by the deeds of Australian soldiers...' and advertise them comparing real war with the battle of footy. You know it makes sense.

azza29

Juniors
Storm’s ANZAC jersey is not only pointless but even worse, it looks terrible. They’re offering 20% discounts to members already but this is a guaranteed bargain bin item cone year’s end.

First rule of ANZAC jerseys if clubs insist on having them is no sponsors.

In fact considering that the sole reason that clubs produce these jerseys is to make money means they shouldn't be made at all. Pretty sure the government stopped the likes of woolies exploiting ANZAC for profit, they should do the same here.

Wasn’t Penrith’s kit sponsorless last year or year before? Good on Oak. I was hoping the rest of the clubs would follow their lead on that one.

greenBV4

Bench
Wasn’t Penrith’s kit sponsorless last year or year before? Good on Oak. I was hoping the rest of the clubs would follow their lead on that one.
It probably depends more on the sponsor than the club itself and what the arrangement is, like you said good on Oak for allowing that

Blues Riff

Bench
It was 2015. Someone's donated theirs to the club for auction. Framed but not signed, up to two and a half grand.
anzac-jersey-auction-1500x500.jpg

https://shop.penrithpanthers.com.au/2015-panthers-framed-anzac-jersey-454.ahtml

Last edited: