What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2020 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
They've removed the listing on that link.
Yep. As I understand there were a handful of clubs (including the Dragons, obviously) who had planned ANZAC jerseys but in light of current events opted not to release them.

sempmrh

Juniors
Yep. As I understand there were a handful of clubs (including the Dragons, obviously) who had planned ANZAC jerseys but in light of current events opted not to release them.
Probably depends on whether the jerseys were already in production or not.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
r0_211_2417_2187_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

Warriors will wear Tamworth's postcode - 2340 - on their jerseys for the remainder of the season as a thanks to the town for hosting them.

https://www.northerndailyleader.com...s-are-keeping-tamworth-close-to-their-hearts/

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
Great news hope Tamworth adopts the Warriors as there home team, maybe down the track the Warriors can play a home game there to say thank you.

I like the sentiment, but NZ only gets 12 games a year as it is. (If they are gonna move games, they should take them to south NZ.

Better to organise a trial or a Sydney club who doesnt draw well against the Warriors to take their game there.

DeeJ

Bench
On the footage of the Warriors traning at Tamworth, they have another training jumper that I couldn't findo their store. It's the alternative but in red and black - so it looks more like the flannel they were going for.

Capture.png

0Yb9yYT

New_Zealand_Warriors_Rugby_Jersey_2020_Yellow.jpg

sempmrh

Juniors
The Tigerair and ISC logos have disappeared from the Storm website. Not really surprised to see Tigerair disappear considering the state of the airline industry right now. If they're done as a sponsor it'll be sad to see them go because they've been very good for us.

Not sure what the go is with ISC. They've been making some very strange moves over the past couple of years. I wonder if another brand will be taking over in 2021 - perhaps Dynasty?

greenBV4

Bench
The Tigerair and ISC logos have disappeared from the Storm website. Not really surprised to see Tigerair disappear considering the state of the airline industry right now. If they're done as a sponsor it'll be sad to see them go because they've been very good for us.
Assuming noone new signs on and the logos on the website are in order Comwire IT would replace tigerair as sternum and lower back

Logo looks simple enough that it shouldn't need a box and would integrate well like tiger did

sempmrh

Juniors
Assuming noone new signs on and the logos on the website are in order Comwire IT would replace tigerair as sternum and lower back

Logo looks simple enough that it shouldn't need a box and would integrate well like tiger did
I don’t see Tigerair being replaced this season and I wouldn’t expect anything heat pressed over the top. I figure if Comwire IT wanted their logo on the jersey they would have taken the upper back spot before Grill’d came along.

greenBV4

Bench
I don’t see Tigerair being replaced this season and I wouldn’t expect anything heat pressed over the top. I figure if Comwire IT wanted their logo on the jersey they would have taken the upper back spot before Grill’d came along.
yeah I was thinking ahead (a fair bit) and meant for next year

Speaking of corona sponsor casualties, is there any others confirmed/semi-confirmed/rumoured? I would have thought there'd be a fair few