What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R14 Fri - Eels 12-14 Dragons @ Bankwest

Round 14: Eels v Dragons

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Eelementary

Post Whore
Can anyone tell me how many spontaneous suicides there have been in the Eels forum?

I can't stomach the f**kwits enough to check

I'd check for you, buddy - but I'm probably one of them.

Then again, I knew a loss was coming soon - we have been riding a wave of good fortunate for over a month now...

I dunno, I think Sterlo is on the money.

Both tireless workers. Both lead by example. Importantly, both are absolute raving lunatics.

Ray Price was the best player in his position for years, played for his country in both codes.

Nathan Brown is a decent lock.

But I agree with your thoughts, except for the Sterlo comment

blue bags

First Grade
9qUrRBaW6IVrIoajJMStarfBVddhOEO0kg5niaKRiIcGKOYLVrux5KHsSz0QEOSsO3LJ

Bazal

Post Whore
On the contrary, you can give it, but you can't take it. You lot were throwing shit at us in that thread, and all the while thinking this Dragons game was going to be a walk in the park. That in itself is the definition of being a smug bastard.

Don't count your chickens, you fookin' Goose.

There were like two Eels fans in that thread and neither were throwing anything at Penrith, just calling things as they happened as in any other game thread

Fookin' gooses so smug they're inventing reasons to have a crack at big brother SMH

hineyrulz

Post Whore
On the contrary, you can give it, but you can't take it. You lot were throwing shit at us in that thread, and all the while thinking this Dragons game was going to be a walk in the park. That in itself is the definition of being a smug bastard.

Don't count your chickens, you fookin' Goose.
lol, giving you shit???

Saying the ref was riding your dick wasn’t giving you shit. Sook lol, our club are pretenders at least I can admit it.

Keep on smugging Bruv.