What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R14 Fri - Eels 12-14 Dragons @ Bankwest

Round 14: Eels v Dragons

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

soc123_au

Staff member
My one take away from this thread is realising just how bad the Panthers' fans have become on here.

You'd think they'd have won 5 premierships back to back with the way they're going off, instead of coming off 10th place with a coach that hasn't achieved jack shit in his undeservedly long career.
They only let us out of the box every decade or so. Being in the sun f**ks with us a bit.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Eelementary is a voice of reason.

You're too kind, mate!

While I want to give credit to the Dragons on a well-earned victory, I'm filthy at how we played.

I'm still having over-emotional reactions to it, because I'm frustrated.

In the cold light of day tomorrow, hopefully I can see that - while the loss was disappointing - we are still in third place, and four points clear of the Roosters, so it's not all bad.

betcats

Referee
My one take away from this thread is realising just how bad the Panthers' fans have become on here.

You'd think they'd have won 5 premierships back to back with the way they're going off, instead of coming off 10th place with a coach that hasn't achieved jack shit in his undeservedly long career.

My one take from this post is you are a wanker

soc123_au

Staff member
Enjoy it, mate - it's great to see a team other than Melbourne, or Easts, at the top of the table.
I'm loving it, dont worry. Its cold & dark in the box. I want to stay in the sun until I blister.
Hopefully the Raiders can knock the Chooks off for the other spot in the top 4. It would be good to have a different mix up the top for a change.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I'm loving it, dont worry. Its cold & dark in the box. I want to stay in the sun until I blister.
Hopefully the Raiders can knock the Chooks off for the other spot in the top 4. It would be good to have a different mix up the top for a change.

Absolutely.

It's nice to see us westies at the top!

blue bags

First Grade
images

No one hates the eels.

But the odd loss to a struggling team is whose coach is coaching his last game is not exactly unwelcome in the scheme of things.

I can sense their magical finals choke evolving!

The Rosco

Bench
No one hates the eels.

But the odd loss to a struggling team is whose coach is coaching his last game is not exactly unwelcome in the scheme of things.

I can sense their magical finals choke evolving!
. . . with red pen in hand, for correcting . . . . First sentence, wrong. Lots of people hate the eels, especially while they have the twin M cats playing. Moses and Matterson.
But by the last sentence, you have redeemed yourself. Yes, there is choke in the air. And what a glorious smell it is.

One can never trust them.

I drove past BankWest last night at closing and there was a lot of concern on the fans faces.

They have been like rats with a gold tooth this year.

Renewed BA.

At least Mattison remains wobbly.

He will shut his mouth next time he’s a leaves a club

Russel couldn’t believe his luck when he saw him running at him.

Latest posts