What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R14 Fri - Eels 12-14 Dragons @ Bankwest

Round 14: Eels v Dragons

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blue bags

First Grade
Red%20Dragon%20army%202.jpg

GongPanther

Referee
lol, giving you shit???

Saying the ref was riding your dick wasn’t giving you shit. Sook lol, our club are pretenders at least I can admit it.

Keep on smugging Bruv.
You know what I meant...death riding us. Couldn't help yourselves at every opportunity. So insecure with your reaction, its not funny.

Pantherjim.

Referee
We went out there tonight with an opportunity to create a 6-point gap between us and the Roosters, and we choked.

You guys went out there tonight with an opportunity to set a new club record for consecutive wins, and got the job done.

Says it all, really.

Well done, Panthers.

We we’re almost beaten by a club outside the eight tonight.

It was a win, but an ugly win at best.

Can’t afford to put in performances like that against teams such as the Storm your boys, the Roosters etc otherwise it will be cricket scores.

Ultimately, I would like to think our respective clubs are just experiencing “business end of the season jitters“

My one take away from this thread is realising just how bad the Panthers' fans have become on here.

You'd think they'd have won 5 premierships back to back with the way they're going off, instead of coming off 10th place with a coach that hasn't achieved jack shit in his undeservedly long career.

Latest posts