What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R14 Fri - Eels 12-14 Dragons @ Bankwest

Round 14: Eels v Dragons

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hineyrulz

Post Whore
So I assume you'd like to replace him one of the 12 worse than him, then?

It's one loss mang. Chill. Check out Turffontein.

Two wet games ion a row, and I honestly I reckon we needed a loss, because phoning it in and beating plebs like Cronulla and Canterbury doesn't help us.
We had our poor loss against Manly, a month later and still playing like busted’s. Our attack is utterly embarrassing for the talent we have across the park. Our attack has been bog average for the 7 years Bea Arthur has been here.

Bazal

Post Whore
We had our poor loss against Manly, a month later and still playing like busted’s. Our attack is utterly embarrassing for the talent we have across the park. Our attack has been bog average for the 7 years Bea Arthur has been here.

You sound like Locky

Eelementary

Post Whore
Holy f**king moly. Never for one second did i think we'd win that. Bad luck parra-you blokes have much more important games to focus on when the real footy starts
An absolutely sensational win against all odds!!

Enjoy the win, mate - you guys thoroughly deserve it.

I was very, very impressed with the Dragons' intensity.

Enjoy the well-earned win!

GongPanther

Referee
randy-marsh-a-spooky-ghost-e-gif.440001

randy-marsh-a-spooky-ghost-e-gif.440001
He should give up wall-papering.

Latest posts