What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 season

mxlegend99

Referee
Jesus christ. I hope injury doesn't affect him the same way it has multiple others at the club. JFH was easily our best in 2019. Hope he can return to his best form quickly in 2020

betcats

Referee
That sucks for fish but it happens, hopefully he takes his time to get it right, don’t wanna do that again during the season

franklin2323

Immortal
Roosters '13
Broncos '15
Panthers '16
Rabbitohs '18
Manly '19

Not all that rare.

As I said Roster turnover is key.

2017 GI does his ACL. Year probably gone they blood Murray, Crichton and co

2015 we probably make finals if not for injuries. Again though blood plenty of guys as a result

So why yes the new coach comes in circumstances led to the team being in a good situation for the new coach and probably the old coach does the same

mxlegend99

Referee
Didn't know which thread to bump. Didnt want to start a new thread.

But the 9s match just played was a good outing for Panthers.

To'o double
Leota double
Luai try... and carving up with each touch. Getting momentum up field

Kikau looked dangerous on thelosing side too. Combined well with Blake to setup a try.

mxlegend99

Referee
Koroisau has had a shockingly bad tournament for Fiji.

Kikau looked dangerous but no one combined with him except Blake. Sivo kept leaving his wing and bombing opportunities Kikau created. Thankfully our boys know where to follow his runs. Although I expected more from Kikau still. He created space for others but really didnt make many chances for himself

Main thing is our Fiji players seem to get through injury free.