What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 season

franklin2323

Immortal
Pretty much. Nathan has run the team himself only a few times, Luai is a rookie and Edwards is great but not a ball player.

Edwards is only 45 games in too. We more then likely will play a basic gameplan and can get expansive next year. That is why I don't mind not buying backs it would be a waste right now

Blues Riff

Bench
Hmm, you'd think he's been punished enough, but yeah, who knows what the NRL will do?
Personally I wanted him gone from the club, but that's just me. It's not exactly a major crime, more to do with the damage done to the club which will no doubt be on-going. At the very least, he should start the year in reserves and earn a spot.

Whino

Bench
Didn't think he would get jail time, he looked too smug coming out of his plea deal last year.

Fangs

Coach
Hmm, you'd think he's been punished enough, but yeah, who knows what the NRL will do?
Personally I wanted him gone from the club, but that's just me. It's not exactly a major crime, more to do with the damage done to the club which will no doubt be on-going. At the very least, he should start the year in reserves and earn a spot.

Correct on all counts.

He surely plays reserve grade for a few weeks at least. He hasn't played a game of football since September 14th 2018.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Correct on all counts.

He surely plays reserve grade for a few weeks at least. He hasn't played a game of football since September 14th 2018.

I agree. I hate what Tryone and his mates did. 12 months out of the game *within a 10 year career is a pretty big wack.

But like you who knows what the NRL will do ?

franklin2323

Immortal
Correct on all counts.

Depends when he is cleared. If he gets to play 9’s and both trials he might be fine but likely plays NSW Cup

martielang

Bench
I don't know if I'm that sold on May tbh. He's looked good at times but what is he? I don't think he's the answer to No.14 personally. I just don't think he's a good enough reserve hooker & I think Capewell probably covers the other positions better or just as effectively.

Sime_11

Juniors
would the NRL have the ability to make him complete his 300 hours service before he can play at NRL level?

Fangs

Coach
I don't know if I'm that sold on May tbh. He's looked good at times but what is he? I don't think he's the answer to No.14 personally. I just don't think he's a good enough reserve hooker & I think Capewell probably covers the other positions better or just as effectively.

But what if Capewell starts?

You're down to Kenny or May now.

age.s

First Grade

I thought he looked like a centre or 5/8. Very light on his feet, a good pass on him and pretty tough. That was pre ACL though, he didn't look the same afterwards and then the drama happened.

ACL + an enforced year out of the game. It'll be a hell of an achievement if he comes back from it.

Latest posts