What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Grand Final: Panthers V Souths

unKwn

Juniors
I am very confident in this game more than last year.

1989 Liverpool won the 1st Division 1990 Leeds Promoted, Penrith Lose the Grandfinal
1991 Penrith Win the Grandfinal

2019 Liverpool won the Premier League 2020 Leeds Promoted, Penrith Lose the Grandfinal
2021 .....

2003 Father Coach Son player. Our Hooker the only player to win a Grandfinal Prior
2021 Father Coach Son player. Our Hooker the only player to win a Grandfinal Prior
2003 Ronaldo debuts for man utd
2021 Ronaldo returns to man utd

GongPanther

Referee
If we win today, we will pull away from North Sydney and Newcastle, on 2 wins each, and be on equal terms with Canberra and Newtown on 3 each.

Then our next goal will be to match Wests, Parra and Mel with 4 titles.

Last edited:

Whino

Bench
2003 Ronaldo debuts for man utd
2021 Ronaldo returns to man utd

Worth reposting again.
Interesting quirk time.

1991: Captain was our halfback.
At least one player in the backline was called Paul (Smith)
Our Hooker had played Origin for the Blues. Simmons.

2003: Captain was our halfback.
At least one player in the backline was called Paul (Whaturia)
Our Hooker had played Origin for the Blues. Priddis

2021: Co-Captain is our halfback. (Still counts)
At least one player in the backline was called Paul (Momirovski)
Our Hooker has played Origin for the Blues. Api.

Girds89

Bench
Whatever happens today i just hope we play the best 80 we can and leave nothing in the tank.

Its been an incredible season. An incredible two years!!!

Regardless to what happens its hard not to be soo proud of this team and our club.

To have soo many juniours playing really is special.

Like all of you im absolutley packing it in. Just been wandering round the house all day aimlessley.

Kick off feels forever away.

Its going to be a hot one up there tonight which i think makes it even tougher for us given the run weve had.

I just want to see us give the best 80 minute performance we have left in us.

Cmon Panthers. Lets get it done.

Caged Panther

First Grade
Wow!

It has been a long time since I have posted in here. How could I not post today though!

I am feeling very relaxed about tonight.

I think we win in a close one. Win, lose or draw though as long as we go out there and leave everything on the field I will be a happy Panthers fan.

Someone2

Juniors
Guys can you’s not all turn on jane and blame her for the loss again like last year

i remember coming in here last year after the match to gloat and everyone was picking on her

mxlegend99

Referee
Guys can you’s not all turn on jane and blame her for the loss again like last year

i remember coming in here last year after the match to gloat and everyone was picking on her
If we lose it's no one's fault. Simply lost to a classy side that was fresher and healthier and had more to throw than we did. Our busted squad did us proud by making it through to the grand final though.

I'm proud win or lose. Winning im obviously proud and absolutely stoked. Lose and im proud but disappointed. Only thing I am certain of is we will throw everything we are physically capable of throwing into this game.

Dodgy

Juniors
I remember last year thinking that at a personal level, I was actually more disappointed in the team than myself. They had such a great year and gave such a great ride that I could not be upset at them for losing the GF.

Similar again, they've given so much to the fans this season (and last) that it's more for them than us imo.

DinkyDi

Juniors

Hi, I have changed my user name, and I do not appreciate you bragging up things from a year ago.

Pomoz

Bench
If we win today, we will pull away from North Sydney and Newcastle, on 2 wins each, and be on equal terms with Canberra and Newtown on 3 each.

Then our next goal will be to match Wests, Parra and Mel with 4 titles.
Newcastle only have one full win. The super league year with the split comp didn't resolve who was premier. I don't think anybody was beating that Broncos team though. They were scary good.

murraymob

First Grade
Only
Ivan said a moon boot and crutches was part of Edwards regular routine.

Its all head games. Hes trying to make things more difficult to plan for Bennett. We won't know what's going on till kickoff I'd imagine.
pr
I think most of Penrith will be celebrating judging by the line up at my local Dan Murphy's this morning.
dan Murphy sure is celebrating and. Win and public holiday will reap record profits tommorow