What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2021 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos etc

We did a heritage of it a few years ago on our 80th anniversary

s-l400.jpg

Same reasoning as Easts I think, rationing of thread/dyes

I just noticed Wests’ jersey at Tommy’s eulogy at the SCG. Either they thought Tommy played during WW2 or took the opportunity of shamelessly promoting their new jersey range.

upload_2021-4-20_14-11-7.jpeg

View attachment 47756

Jerseys look good, but wish Saints were just chevron without the other stuff.

Roosters war kit convinces me we don’t need hooped sleeves on the regular home jersey. Just some red or white trim at the hem of the sleeve would suffice. It’s so much cleaner and the hoop belongs to the 3/4 sleeve era. The mainly white socks seem strange.

no name

Coach
Puma really had their work cut out for them, a design like this is well within the realm of possibility even when you take sponsorship arrangements into account.

Pw6ydwa.png

It has to be a push from NSWRL to include the chevron, despite NSW never having any history with it.
It’s not that f**king hard is it.
Qld fluffed around for ages with adding white lines and gold trims but worked out just going back to the solid colour is the way to go.

looseforward

Juniors
It’s not that f**king hard is it.
Qld fluffed around for ages with adding white lines and gold trims but worked out just going back to the solid colour is the way to go.
you'd assume that with the same manufacturer for both state teams there would be some actual consistency and co-ordination in terms of the designs but apparently not.

Phil Mann Stand

Juniors
Puma really had their work cut out for them, a design like this is well within the realm of possibility even when you take sponsorship arrangements into account.

Pw6ydwa.png

It has to be a push from NSWRL to include the chevron, despite NSW never having any history with it.
How would it look with the shoulder/sleeve stripes that the NSW jerseys had from the late 70's until 1983?