What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2021 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos etc

wazdog

Juniors
Atleast they don't have a 3rd badge in the middle now, but still one team not having the tournament logo is pretty f**ken amateur...

PS. What is a NSW PI's

How did they get away with not having the Ampol sponsorship on the jersey as well?

Tooheys new looks great on the NSW jersey. Get rid of the chevrons, bring back the striped socks and it would be nearly perfect.

Qld jerseys look great from the videos I've seen online.

Will be interesting to see the number fonts. Hopefully not the standard NRL numbers.

Bring back the silver numbers!

qld-celeb-6061404.jpg
NSW used the NRL font last year, but with the Bryden's Lawyers logo instead of NRL at the base of each number. Qld used numbers from the manufacturer.

Klim

Juniors
Titans "Neon Lights" city jersey to be worn in the Round 25 fixture v NZ Warriors.

It will feature the names of all members that pledged their membership to the club in 2020 and 2021.

1623158422623.png1623158430199.png

MugaB

Coach
Titans "Neon Lights" city jersey to be worn in the Round 25 fixture v NZ Warriors.

It will feature the names of all members that pledged their membership to the club in 2020 and 2021.

View attachment 49294View attachment 49295
Little bit boring without the gold strip somewhere on the jersey, i mean this years kit looks amazing because of how they've incorporated more gold into their jersey, instead of the boring navy shit from the past few seasons prior

Last edited:

GAZF

First Grade
See how visible the shoulder numbers are on Qld? If I'm the sleeve sponsor, I'd be asking for my logo to be placed there.

Saint Doc

Coach
I prefer the NSW logo that Ch9/NRL.com are using, with the navy blue ball, rather than the red ball on the official logo.
I know it’s paying homage to the old logo, but the sky/navy blue logo looks much classier.19787F44-C6EE-4DAC-8266-34BD275F2C81.jpeg5DB784F9-A0EB-4707-91A0-1A6A544F7C26.jpeg

Latest posts